free fibre cartridges to shoot

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a very confusing thread.

no its not if u read it u will see my journey and if you want to meet me for some free samples then look at my journey meet me and get some carts to shoot if people have gone of the thread at tangents its not my fault thanks george

Are you coming near Bristol at all?

Cheers.

no not this time please read my journey thanks george

If you're coming anywhere near Beeston in Bedfordshire, i'll happily take some to try George.

AB

can you get to roade in northampton

righty ho I am just about there so down a1 bawtry then collyweston towards kettering then towards n orthampton coz shooting at roade about 12 to 1 0clock then heading over to mildenhall for the night sunday raking around that area so if you want owt in that direction till about 12 to 1 then shooting pigeons sun afternoon another night in milden hall then Monday up towards thetford and that area southery or higay then poss whissonsett then out towards Sleaford and Newark then up a1 back to durham phone only may not be on here to see messages so 07714 323 909 thanks george

this is the route this time people

I'm not that bothered messing about for a handful of cartridges. How much for a case of 20 gauge 28gram fibre 6's dropped off in Kettering tomorrow morning?

sorry got none made in fibre next time thanks g

that's it for this thread thanks to you all thanks george

moderater please close now done with this one thanks george