Free Fibre Cartridges to Shoot

Buy cheap. Buy any Italian clay load for your 28 gm 7. I would say a good alternative for a 30gm 5 would be Clever target 28 gm 6 (5.5).

Does George do cartridges for English sxs, I would like some low recoil 28g 7 and 30g 5, similar performance to the old pure gold, but don't need enough for a bespoke load to be made.

Does George do cartridges for English sxs, I would like some low recoil 28g 7 and 30g 5, similar performance to the old pure gold, but don't need enough for a bespoke load to be made.

He only loads 70mm cases last time I asked.

Fortune my post was number 11 at what point or where have I slated George or his carts or where have I said how great a shot I am? I have used proper cartridges in the past still have some of his clay carts as when I visited his factory I bought what stock he had left of them.

So if you wouldn't mind explaining how and where I keep telling you all how good a shot I am.

Sorry figgy I don't know how I got the post numbers muddled up but it wasn't intended for you.

I imagine that post was aimed at me, despite my post being no.11. I haven't posted how great a shot I am, however. There is nothing wrong with George's cartridges and they are not badly priced. I just found it amusing how people seemed to be falling over themselves to get some freebies. One question George didn't answer. I asked him what made the components he uses the best.

Sorry for being aggressive towards you but I just saw a bloke being slated for offering to give others an amount of free cartridges. I know that there were an amount of people who put their hand up to register an interest but how else are they to contact George and find out where he was going. It reminded me of the Aesop's fable of the miler, his son and the donkey in which whatever they did people ridiculed them.

:good:

Fortune I don't think anyone is ridiculing George per se but sometimes his methods and lack of information leave a lot to be desired.

Any other manufacturer giving away free samples would give as much info on the samples as possible and the amount they intended to give to each person.

As you said yourselfhe gave no other way of contacting himself, other than asking on the thread untill late on. Wonder how the members have found the free samples to shoot.

Was given another box of Hull Pro Piston at the weekend at a shoot. So more are doing this to get people shooting them.

Edited by figgy

George needs make some large amounts and get some pallets round the country, and just stick to making say 4 types in 12g and 2 in 20g.

Clay loads and game. My opinion would be make all game carts felt wad, just change shot size and load.

Then when that is set up sponsor some shooter at a good cpsa level who can promote the cartridges or get on YouTube somehow. Look how many black gold are sold now despite the £320/1000 price tag.

the carts which were given out were for opinion only they are loaded with my new imported vectan d20se cheddite case cx2000 primer diane overpowder card and main driving wad followed up by a true measure of 32 gram plus not under of loccatelli tower dropped shot in 2.7mm uk I would say 5.5 or five and a half now what I am after is a report back on any thing the shooter thinks about them because as you are aware I box them and put them out there on a chance people may put them back and not like them the three days I was away I shot in woods just outside north Hampton I shot some stormers but missed some lammys then over to milden hall birds were flighting up the edge of a wood so stood back and was shooting 40 yarders when hit were dead but missed as well picked 18 flighting then up to north Norfolk for third day just got going on about 7 then down came the rain so made me way home dropped some of at Sleaford should hear about them soon so not free samples in the way people may think it was a cases here I have made these wot do you think thanks to all concerned George 07714 323 909 look for new post going north

Buy cheap. Buy any Italian clay load for your 28 gm 7. I would say a good alternative for a 30gm 5 would be Clever target 28 gm 6 (5.5).

Thanks, I do like the Clevers, funnily enough used white gold clay cartridges last night for pigeons (true 7) as I had some left over from fibre clay shoot last week they worked well.

Thanks, I do like the Clevers, funnily enough used white gold clay cartridges last night for pigeons (true 7) as I had some left over from fibre clay shoot last week they worked well.

Yes, white gold 7.5 clay cartridges work well on pheasants, partridge, pigeons, crows, rooks, jackdaws, magpies, woodcock and squirrels...... :)

5 1/2s !!, where is the benefit. Should be no noticeable difference between 5 and 6.

This reminds me of local cartridge makers around the time of the first world war, all making their own magic cartridge.

A

Italian shot, Italian sizing. Not many carts actually have the right English size on them, have a measure. I almost always assume Italian size unless it's stamped uk 5 or the metric size.