Charity raffle , who won what ??

fenboy

There were some cracking prizes in the charity shoot raffle again this year from what I saw , so who won what ??

Who walked off with a shiny new gun and who was the unfortunate lucky soul who won a fabulous day getting muddy with me somewhere on the wash ??

I got a 2 entries to steve and Alison shoots, a seat, a mug and something which escapes me at the min. Gave away a winning ticket to bunny killer who choose the berreta cap.

I also purchased some tickets for rim fire and he won the trip to spain

I got a 2 entries to steve and Alison shoots, a seat, a mug and something which escapes me at the min. Gave away a winning ticket to bunny killer who choose the berreta cap.

I also purchased some tickets for rim fire and he won the trip to spain

Very sporting of you

I managed the PW shooting seat, I also thought I had a slab of carts but as I didnt take them from the table myself (I said I'll have thoes and I thought the young las picking tickets put them to one side for me, alas that wasnt the case) I didn't get my second prize, I am not bothered it was my own mistake.

When my 3rd ticket came out, I offered the prize to the bingo caller :good::lol:

It was a great cause and lots om money was raised by all :good:

If anyone picked the day I offered or knows of who did, please get in touch sooner rather than later please.

Well done everyone :good:

This is the second year in a row that the raffle was broken!! I think my first ticket was the 317th drawn and I got the Catton Hall clay shoot entry voucher which I had begged from them so I sold it on. The 494 draw was mine and I got a UKSW thermal mug. I'm convinced that Philr had spent all morning taking my winning numbers out of the bin. It better be mended for next year, I've got a reputation to keep up!

Well one good thing I suppose is that I didn't win that weapon...

Mr. Potter

This is the second year in a row that the raffle was broken!! I think my first ticket was the 317th drawn and I got the Catton Hall clay shoot entry voucher which I had begged from them so I sold it on. The 494 draw was mine and I got a UKSW thermal mug. I'm convinced that Philr had spent all morning taking my winning numbers out of the bin. It better be mended for next year, I've got a reputation to keep up!

Mr. Potter

😲😲😲😲 Edited by PhilR

Who won the empty box that one of the UKSW Mugs had been removed from?

Ha Ha..

It was discovered to be empty before it was claimed :lol: the lucky winner picked a PW badge instead :oops:

Mr Potter, I agree that the raffle was broken as I only had 3 numbers drawn.

I blame the one selling for not being persuasive enough :lol: still not to worry, lots of money raised :good:

Mr. Potter

You cant win it all Mr p Thats not very sporting