Fox club

WelshMike

3 minutes ago, bumpy22 said:

Not good enough😂 the fox club members are waiting for a decent honest review. before spending our money😂

Sorry guys I will try and zero it one night this week. Wont be out with it this weekend as away sika stalking at weekend. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

Did notice that mike😡 was going to comment but thought you did good job. It amazes me some stuff I read. In fairness does not do the sport a favour so we need to bite our tongue I suppose

Cheers mate. The whole reason that Fox Club was formed was to avoid nonsense from non members..I just have to suffer non fox related abuse...mostly from you :lol:

18 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

What argument? Missed it 🤔

:lol:

15 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Had a call last night from a farmer who had just had a hen taken by a fox at 6.30pm. I said I would have a look but very limited due to all the fields being in crop , I set myself up on top of the hen house but it never returned . I went for a wander as needed to stretch my legs and came across this cub laid down just looking at me , only 20 yds away and totally unconcerned . 1st cub of 2019 for me

GldOGhz.jpg

Well done mate 

2 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Not yet m8 it's still in the box, finding time to get it sorted . Must make an effort soon.

Sort yourself out Mark.....lol 

2 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Sorry guys I will try and zero it one night this week. Wont be out with it this weekend as away sika stalking at weekend. 

Good luck with the Sika mate, stunning deer. 

15 hours ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Where are you ?

Grant is always on hols...how the other half live lol :lol:

17 hours ago, oowee said:

Boys stop the banter and shoot something. Fh1 pull your finger out. I need some entertainment when sitting on this balcony. 

IMG-20190702-WA0015.jpeg

There was some good entertainment last week...but it got deleted :no:

1 hour ago, bumpy22 said:

What got deleted???

I made a comment about covert badger spotting after Marks comments a few weeks back where he stalked into one and scared the heck out of it by getting so close. Somebody who isnt a fan of mine made a comment which I objected to and I pointed out that Fox club wasnt for non fox shooting jessies to air their ignorant opinions....That all disappeared. To be fair to the mods I dont think it is a bad thing as they obviously know what a special bunch we all are :lol: its like being a pacifist and wanting to join fight club...and we all know the rules done we lol  

9 minutes ago, WelshMike said:

:lol: Similar vain to the "discussion" about that stunning buck you shot..bad bad evil bambi killer :lol:

It deserved it. It was looking shifty. 😶

Just thinking of all this anti interest in what we do. Maybe we should encourage only nicely posed pics if any? What do you think? 

2 hours ago, WelshMike said:

I made a comment about covert badger spotting after Marks comments a few weeks back where he stalked into one and scared the heck out of it by getting so close. Somebody who isnt a fan of mine made a comment which I objected to and I pointed out that Fox club wasnt for non fox shooting jessies to air their ignorant opinions....That all disappeared. To be fair to the mods I dont think it is a bad thing as they obviously know what a special bunch we all are :lol: its like being a pacifist and wanting to join fight club...and we all know the rules done we lol  

The post in question was edited due to a complaint, but we weren't aware of the context.  Had we been it wouldn't have been altered.

4 hours ago, oowee said:

It deserved it. It was looking shifty. 😶

Just thinking of all this anti interest in what we do. Maybe we should encourage only nicely posed pics if any? What do you think? 

I am not taking pics of you posing in front of the camera. You moan the pics of a dead fox are carp. You will be moaning like mad if we put a pic of you up🤣

Mike It all sounds like handbags to me🤣

Edited by bumpy22

16 hours ago, Zapp said:

The post in question was edited due to a complaint, but we weren't aware of the context.  Had we been it wouldn't have been altered.

Thanks for this. I appreciate you guys are in a tricky position with regards to comments that when viewed in isolation are "controversial". I hope that you appreciate that the earlier comment relating to Foxhunters close encounter with a badger puts the comment in the light intended. Hopefully the complainant will curtail his comments on this post, or at least have the good grace to read a few pages back. 

15 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

I am not taking pics of you posing in front of the camera. You moan the pics of a dead fox are carp. You will be moaning like mad if we put a pic of you up🤣

Mike It all sounds like handbags to me🤣

There you go again...and you reckon its me who has the handbag fetish....naughty boy :lol:

Out last night....3 hours on 3 farms and the only thing I saw was....Badgers...I couldnt get close enough for a cuddle but watched 2 cubs for about 15 minutes through the thermal which was pretty cool. Got bored and went home...:lol:

Well guys no review on the Pard as I returned it. Nothing wrong with unit just it wouldn't fit on the rifle without buying a picatinny rail and a pad for the stock. I am just too fussy and couldn't see myself getting used to it so decided I am old fashioned and will stay that way. I just wanted to add I bought it from Rewulf off here and when I rang him to ask about the mounting situation he offered me my money back if I wasn't happy,  what a great guy to deal with seeing as it was me that was at fault not the Pard. Thanks Rewulf top bloke 👍

10 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Well guys no review on the Pard as I returned it. Nothing wrong with unit just it wouldn't fit on the rifle without buying a picatinny rail and a pad for the stock. I am just too fussy and couldn't see myself getting used to it so decided I am old fashioned and will stay that way. I just wanted to add I bought it from Rewulf off here and when I rang him to ask about the mounting situation he offered me my money back if I wasn't happy,  what a great guy to deal with seeing as it was me that was at fault not the Pard. Thanks Rewulf top bloke 👍

Top bloke...shame he had to deal with someone suited to life on the sunshine bus :lol: I think that new fangled tech is a bit much for you bud lol 

2 hours ago, WelshMike said:

I bet Mark will be crying like a little girl when he sees all the abuse :lol::P

Bring it on I can take it 😁 Don't need nv as my lamping skills are top drawer 😛 Anyway not many foxes up North as well under control , open to kind invitations off you guys to show me how to go on with this nv malarkey 😂😂

4 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Bring it on I can take it 😁 Don't need nv as my lamping skills are top drawer 😛 Anyway not many foxes up North as well under control , open to kind invitations off you guys to show me how to go on with this nv malarkey 😂😂

Your more then welcome as always buddy...just bring a tent as the house isnt habitable...particularly lol