door rest

roadkill

My wing mirrors aren't up to the weight of my rifles.

So I improvised and made one out of a zimmer frame I found left outside a shop in town. A few cuts here and there and a window suction thingy from machineMart. It fits over my open driver's window, secures on the panel with the suckers,, jobs and goodun.

I used a length of copper pipe and fittings and cut and joined together with elbows and t/pieces.made to the spec of my door and exact height for my shooting.bit of lagging and made to measure shooting rest made from bits laying about in my garage...still going strong after 4 years...

My wing mirrors aren't up to the weight of my rifles.

So I improvised and made one out of a zimmer frame I found left outside a shop in town. A few cuts here and there and a window suction thingy from machineMart. It fits over my open driver's window, secures on the panel with the suckers,, jobs and goodun.

Dougys shooting bus for those that haven't seen it :)

post-27066-0-25097100-1468355420_thumb.jpg

I used a length of copper pipe and fittings and cut and joined together with elbows and t/pieces.made to the spec of my door and exact height for my shooting.bit of lagging and made to measure shooting rest made from bits laying about in my garage...still going strong after 4 years...

Same here I put pipe lagging on as well , two positions for actual rest