7 - 0

Adge Cutler

Was chuffed they got cuffed after the way some of their fans acted at the rangers game and some of celtic players comments in the paper re the game tonight, dont think of them as scottish more an irish team.

What Rangers game ? Celtic last played them in 2012, before Rangers died. Because they cheated the taxman, who then refused to accept the CVA, and put them into liquidation.

Last Saturday Celtic played a company originally called Sevco, who then renamed themselves 'The Rangers Football Club'.

Here's how the Sevco fans left the toilet block in their section of the stadium ... would be nice if you found the time to criticise that criminal activity ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37328033

_91104888_toilet1.jpg

_91104569_image3.png

_91104568_image2.png

And yes, what some of the Celtic fans did was also unacceptable.

Sevco are no more 'Rangers' than I would be Tiger Woods if I changed my name to 'Tiger Woods' by deed poll.

Rangers are not Rangers. Brilliant logic. :lol::lol: :lol:

As I said 'Rangers' are in liquidation. The match in Glasgow last weekend was Celtic versus 'Sevco', who , back in 2012 renamed themselves 'The Rangers Football Club'. Note that the original Ibrox club (in liquidation) were called 'Rangers Football Club' (no 'The' at the start of the name)

If you were clay shooting against me, and before the match I got my name changed by deed poll to 'The George Digweed', would you be shooting against George Digweed, or some delusional pretender ?

As I said 'Rangers' are in liquidation. The match in Glasgow last weekend was Celtic versus 'Sevco', who , back in 2012 renamed themselves 'The Rangers Football Club'. Note that the original Ibrox club (in liquidation) were called 'Rangers Football Club' (no 'The' at the start of the name)

If you were clay shooting against me, and before the match I got my name changed by deed poll to 'The George Digweed', would you be shooting against George Digweed, or some delusional pretender ?

:lol:

What a hammering . Celtic totally out classed. These days I like to see the scots stuffed out of sight and humiliated.

What's good for the goose and all that. The day that the Scots cheer England I'll be happy to reciprocate.

It's a shame UEFA insist on part time teams from Mickey Mouse leagues are allowed to play. It makes the whole format a joke.

robbiep - I assume that not one single footballer or member of the old Rangers is in anyway connected to the new "Rangers". They probably have a new ground as well.

Priceless. :whistling::whistling::hmm:

Just as Chester FC (2010-present) are not, and do not pretend to be Chester City FC, who went into liquidation in 2010. The new club play in the same stadium as the old one did, they have a virtually identical emblem on their shirt, the strip colours are virtually identical, they even have the same nicknames.

But they do not pretend to be the original club. Unlike 'the Rangers'.

Still don't believe me ? Go here, and have a look at the original name for 'The Rangers Football Club Ltd' on Companies House.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC425159

Under 'Previous company names' : Sevco Scotland Ltd. Founded in 2012

Oh no! I can't believe it! Can robbiep be mistaken? Perish the thought. :whistling:

Oh, I'm regularly mistaken. However, the fact is that the corpse of Rangers is in the mortuary of Duff and Phelps being liquidated. HMRC refused the proposed CVA, and sent it into liquidation (Rangers committed tax fraud for a number of years).

Charles Green (who bought out the assets from the liquidators into Sevco Scotland) stated in a court that he purchased a 'basket of assets'.

In addition, UEFA have released another document in August this year from their Head of Club licencing and FFP (probably more knowledgeable than the journalist and author who wrote the FIFA newsletter quoted in the Herald), which states that "the new club/company entered the fourth tier of Scottish football".

I'd rather take the word of the person in charge of club licencing and FFP for UEFA than I would someone who writes "humorous short stories" according to his professional profile.

But hey, why let the facts get in the way of the delusions, huh ?

The thread is about how competitive Celtic are in the European competition. They got a hammering from just about the best team in the world. Whilst it was a reality check, I can't quite grasp how the thread has de-railed into a slag Rangers diatribe.

Whatever has happened to Rangers has no bearing on the 7-0.