Whos going to midland gf and what are you going to buy?

Footu

Going to be on the look out for a pulsar thermal monocular to try and maybe buy, might look for a new knife but not sure about that and generally having a butchers at stuff. Will taking certs aswell, ya never know.

Mick

Oh going Saturday btw

Edited by powler

Mrs G and I are going tomorrow, last minute decision. Shooting the clay line and hopefully not buying anything! Scoping out potential purchases for the inevitable "is there anything you'd like for Christmas?" which will hopefully be coming in a few weeks 😎

Edited by Glenlivet

I'm going Saturday, after spectacularly failing to remember to ask for a look through Dougy's at PW Catton, I too will be snooping the Thermals (oo-er) but accompanied by the wife so going to struggle to buy anything and then lie about the real cost!

I suppose you were round the camp fire with a can in your hand.

Mind you the weather wasn't too nice was it.

By all means haves a look at all of them, but I personally wouldn't go flir.

Went Sat picked up a nice Greener GP MK11,was also looking for a cartridge belt but the best i could find was 60 quid, did'nt wanna pay that for one so the missus went on a mission to pick up as much free stuff as she could, met wabbitbosher gave him a old blackpowder sxs i wanted to get rid of, what a gent and talented engineer,nice to meet him at last.

well i enjoyed it a lot although there seemed to be less stalls this year. Got everything i went for except the scope cover plus new teal decoys, extra jacket as they were so cheap, dog toys and new slip leads and two magazine subscriptions as 28 quid a year less the cost of a freebie magazine and a bottle of booze seemed to good to pass up. The whiskey isnt my fave but quite quaffable, the damson port is yet to be sampled.

Very good day out

Went Saturday bought a new Percussion coat ( Very pleased ) Walked miles around peoples dogs. One woman had four Lurchers on leads. I love dogs but ... my oh my!

I know what ya mean, someone had let there dog **** in the Yorkshire clothing stand, luckily I noticed(smelt) it before I stepped in it.

Edited by powler