Joshua Klitschko fight without sky

ferguson_tom

Is there a way of watching the fight on Saturday without having sky? Had planned on going to a mates house to watch it but got dates confused and mrs is away this weekend so i have to stay at home with the kids.

I have a smart TV is there an app or something i can download to it? I have tried looking online but cant seem to find a definitive answer.

Edited by ferguson_tom

Free live Streaming on your PC could be what your looking for. Type in that for the fight and you should get a number of option's. Some are better than other's and you may have to try differnet links until you get a decent one and ou will have to close a lot of pop up's on the screen. I used to watch fights this way and had a cable/lead from computer to TV so as to watch on bigger screen.

No hugathon! It was brilliant!!

The knockout started when AJ got in the uppercut as he broke free from a Klit hug. Well done AJ.

The way the Klit has always fought is to lay on top of his opponent and I've always shouted at the telly "take a half-step back and whip in an uppercut"!!

Glad to see AJ do it :good:

They were sayi

The knockout started when AJ got in the uppercut as he broke free from a Klit hug. Well done AJ.

The way the Klit has always fought is to lay on top of his opponent and I've always shouted at the telly "take a half-step back and whip in an uppercut"!!

Glad to see AJ do it :good:

They were saying AJ had been training his neck to account for Vlad doing that.

I listened to it on the Radio....... its a long time since i have done that!!