more old tat(an old camera)

mel b3

evening gents,

im always finding old tat at work , yesterday i came by this old camera , it has no real financial value , but its a very interesting find. i think its a 1953 - 1957 model , i bet its taken some interesting pics in its time.

post-1082-0-48274600-1493833158_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-09168900-1493833179_thumb.jpg

post-1082-0-81613500-1493833199_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-39660000-1493833242_thumb.jpg

Wonder if you can still get 120 roll film nowadays ???

I had one of those as a first camera at the age of 10 yrs old, and a family friend who was more like a surrogate grandad taught me to develop the b/w film, IIRC you only got 12 or 15 shots on a roll.

Wonder if you can still get 120 roll film nowadays ???

I had one of those as a first camera at the age of 10 yrs old, and a family friend who was more like a surrogate grandad taught me to develop the b/w film, IIRC you only got 12 or 15 shots on a roll.

i didnt realise that you could buy any film at all these days , i thought everything was digital.

You will still get 120 but probably on line. There are still labs to process it to negative also then you could print. I take the negative and scan so you can work it in photoshop. It's a great pastime. I think it's like LPs.......they will make comeback.

I might just try it out, it would be quite interesting.

Have a good rake in the bins and find an old web camera then give yourself a project to transplant the guts of the web camera into the box brownie. The photographic output might be bobbins, but then again so was the output of most box brownies using film.