Corbyn & May...BBC

ditchman

My wife would love to earn 22 or 40 grand a year and we wouldnt be in poverty she get,s 17 grand a year working shifts and a 15 grand payrise would give me 40 a year so sorry you are not living in poverty by Jezzas maths me n the missus must be destitute .We live to what we earn ,Lidl is my friend as is Aldi we dont shop at Waitrose or eat at posh London eateries mr power desparate Corbyn .Oh and ms Rascist abbot we didnt send the kids to public school as we couldnt afford it two faced swine .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over the last week I've seen labour drag out a nurse on £22,000 living in poverty and relying on food bank, a police officer on £40,000 living in poverty and relying on food banks. After the arena attack he's using public servants to tug at the heart strings of the voters.

£22,000 and £40,000 living in poverty! They don't know the meaning of poverty!

Love to see their bank statement and incomings / outgoings!

I suppose it helps when they class "being in poverty" as not being able to have what everyone else has, e.g. New car, big house, new iPhone, 2 holidays a year 🙄

That's it though, folk think they can have whatever they want and now, my misses hasn't worked for nearly six years our choice so she's at home with the kids, I've worked away to earn more and now just work shifts, if you live within your means life is simple.

That's it though, folk think they can have whatever they want and now, my misses hasn't worked for nearly six years our choice so she's at home with the kids, I've worked away to earn more and now just work shifts, if you live within your means life is simple.

I like your attitude, you are living correctly and in a way that you think is right, I have been on holidays abroad that have been expensive and I was more or less ready to go home as soon as I landed, but last week I went to dorset and it was cheap and marvellous.

Edited by wandringstar

£22,000 and £40,000 living in poverty! They don't know the meaning of poverty!

Love to see their bank statement and incomings / outgoings!

I suppose it helps when they class "being in poverty" as not being able to have what everyone else has, e.g. New car, big house, new iPhone, 2 holidays a year 🙄

There was footage of a nurse confronting a senior SNP member about being on £22,000 and living in poverty.

My wife would love to earn 22 or 40 grand a year and we wouldnt be in poverty she get,s 17 grand a year working shifts and a 15 grand payrise would give me 40 a year so sorry you are not living in poverty by Jezzas maths me n the missus must be destitute .We live to what we earn ,Lidl is my friend as is Aldi we dont shop at Waitrose or eat at posh London eateries mr power desparate Corbyn .Oh and ms Rascist abbot we didnt send the kids to public school as we couldnt afford it two faced swine .

Mine and Mrs toontastic wages combined are less than £22,000 and we get by.

There was a spokesman from a poverty action group on TV a while back explaining what poverty is, he said poverty is not about having what you need it is now about having what you want.

Life is what you make it and sounds like your doing the same as us enjoy what you have not what you,d like to have.Credit is easy to get ,the debt that follows is hard to get rid of.As you say aspiration is not poverty ,see Lord Geordie he enjoys life and looks after his own with the minimum but he,s not complaining about it just doing his best .

Some need to evaluate what they have not what their neighbour has

over the last week I've seen labour drag out a nurse on £22,000 living in poverty and relying on food bank, a police officer on £40,000 living in poverty and relying on food banks. After the arena attack he's using public servants to tug at the heart strings of the voters.

I'm sorry but if he's earning 40k and reckons he has to live in poverty he needs to look at his lifestyle.

It has become the fashion to mention "food banks". In the stupid debate the other night - some cretin mentioned food banks to be met by whooping and hollering. This election has sunk to a new low, with Abbott, Farron and Corbyn right at the very bottom.

I am of the belief that may is quite happy to lose this election.she and her party do not want to leave the eu.corbyn will give this country the eu on a plater.once labour has done what they always do.run the country into massive debts the tories will retake power with well you decided to have a labour government and it's your own fault.we are all being played for mugs by the remainers. We will never be free of eu control.cameron bailed when he did not get what he wanted and she is doing the same with her suicidal campaign.

sweet jesus, I cant believe I actually agree with you !