hayfever

kody

It all depends on which pollen you are allergic to. You can start suffering from hay fever at any time in your life. You can also stop.

I suffered from it really badly as a kid, then grew out of it for a few years. Now I have it again, but milder than before.

i don't suffer from hay fever but my wife has suffered from it badly since the age of 12.the best cure with no side effects is raw garlic. 3 to 4 cloves crushed in your mouth with some food 20 min later. cured.

A good form of birth control too I should imagine!

Everybody suffers from hay fever to some degree its all about how much, but like all allergies it can get more severe suddenly. One of the unanswered questions is why more people seem to get a severe form these days. Its not about hay though, its wind borne tree pollen at the moment. You can see a yellow dusting of it on the cars.

Edited by Vince Green

It all depends on which pollen you are allergic to. You can start suffering from hay fever at any time in your life. You can also stop.

I suffered from it really badly as a kid, then grew out of it for a few years. Now I have it again, but milder than before.

This is pretty much like me, as a kid my eyes would swell so much they practically closed over. Now some years I get nothing others I suffer, this year has been a bit of both some days I think i will be bad and nothing, other days im a snotty dribbling mess hahaha. Fun allergy hey.

Ive had it for 42 years, it gets better as you get older!

This year hasn't been too bad so far.

I had it really bad when I was a kid; eyes, nose etc

I was chatting with my daughter on Sat and we both agreed it can make you quite listless too