What's the Brocock compatto target like

Si1274

Why would you do that? The 100 takes some beating and ,personally, I would rather tickle my wick with a Cactus glove than buy anything that Daystate have had a hand in.

im sure theres a "different" ;);) site for wick tickling with cactus gloves

hello, is your HW100 a 177, and how many shots per charge

i have not used any HW PCPs but quite a few other makes, here is my thought, the 100 is a classic rifle just like the AA 410 used by 1000s of hunters and some target, consider what you would get PX or a bit more if sell private, then pay over £700 for the compatto target that is just standard with a huma reg, there are still problems with the compatto and go back to brocock, the 100 has been going a good few years so now rarely has problems like the 410, if your 100 is 177 and purchased some years i would consider having a regulater fitted and re sealed, but from what bruno mentioned shoots more than what is stated on the compatto anyway. so what ever you decide good luck,

apparently 110 shots on the compatto target , i have had an itch for a good while now for a air rifle and did consider the target,then thought about FAC bantam ,but for how often i would use it am now thinking just a rotex rm8 varmint,cheap as chips and would seem to be pretty accurate according to various on you tube

apparently 110 shots on the compatto target , i have had an itch for a good while now for a air rifle and did consider the target,then thought about FAC bantam ,but for how often i would use it am now thinking just a rotex rm8 varmint,cheap as chips and would seem to be pretty accurate according to various on you tube

The Compatto regulated will give you more than 110 shots. Mine is putting out 9.7ftlb at shot 115. The Walther Rotax 8 has a brilliant barrel but .... a terrible pellet indexing mechanism.

Why would you do that? The 100 takes some beating and ,personally, I would rather tickle my wick with a Cactus glove than buy anything that Daystate have had a hand in.

I'm intrigued. Why would you say that about Daystate ? I have a .25 Air Ranger in fac. Only pcp airgun i've had that will put pellet after pellet through more or less the same hole at 50 yards, (If i do my bit). Granted Weihrauch are very good, and great quality. Having owned a few over the years...

I'm intrigued. Why would you say that about Daystate ? I have a .25 Air Ranger in fac. Only pcp airgun i've had that will put pellet after pellet through more or less the same hole at 50 yards, (If i do my bit). Granted Weihrauch are very good, and great quality. Having owned a few over the years...

hello, i do not think so much about the rifles just the customer service from Daystate if you read what has been mentioned on uk airgun forums

I have a Compatto .177 had it for about a year now with no problems,However I did have a HW100 .22 Fac and it was the worst rifle I have ever had, no matter what pellet was used it was rubbish, 10 pellets on a A4 sheet at 60 yards was a good group, sent it back to Hull cartridge who were very understanding, they replaced the barrel and made it a bit better but not what I expected seeing it is " German engineering" 2.5" group was about the best I could get. Got my . 20 Fac Theoben Rapid mk2 shot the same target 8 out 10 pellets touching. I had 2 German rifles but there will never be a third. British all the way ( except anything with electronics that's just wrong )

:no: jam 1e - your gun is more powerful than your average users 12ft/lb jobby thus enabling such results but just about any high end PCP will match it in still conditions. As for Daystate's in general (and I have owned one) I cannot stand the ethics of a company that brings out one limited edition after another simply to tempt the nerds who must have the latest thing. Look on the owners site to see the complaints regarding reliability and,often, build quality - totally unacceptable on such a high end product. p.s, took the barrel shroud off mine once and the machining looked like it had been done by Mr Magoo - mine was the flagship model at the time. BTW Kev1gun- your Compatto sports a German barrel. telf - if you want to see why the RM-8 is so notchy pop the mag out of one and put a pellet in it-then, using a matchstick or similar turn the Mag towards you and push the pellet from behind with the stick as if the gun was going to fire into your face - now watch what happens to the pellet as it comes forwards - the pellet is lifted off centre and , if it were in situ, it then catches the barrel high - the barrel also has very little lead which does not help

Edited by bruno22rf

Hi guys this is my first post ,has any body got the compatto target in .177 ,thinking of getting one but going yo wait until I here more about it and potentially any problems .regards si1274

https://youtu.be/PTYZNiblmTw

Worth checking out this YouTube video .. Its a comparison of a Brocock Compatto performing against a HW100kt .. Both .177 .. Compatto isn't regulated though.

Guy shooting is a cracking shot .. plus he owned both and can give a fair comparison as opposed to guesswork.

Edited by hoggysreels

Worth checking out this YouTube video .. Its a comparison of a Brocock Compatto performing against a HW100kt .. Both .177 .. Compatto isn't regulated though.

Guy shooting is a cracking shot .. plus he owned both and can give a fair comparison as opposed to guesswork.

hello, a far better chap on this video compared to that silly **** on airgun gear

Hi guys this is my first post ,has any body got the compatto target in .177 ,thinking of getting one but going yo wait until I here more about it and potentially any problems .regards si1274

hello, the brockock batam light might be another to check out

I own both HW100kt and Compatto Target, both in .177

Found this thread interesting to read ... Out of curiosity, which thread contributors actually own the Brocock Compatto Target?

so my friend if you could only have one of the above,which one would it be and why and whats your thoughts on the compatto target

Edited by telf