Fordson super major restoration

viking

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is the oil from, and can i take the T piece off and that tap thing and the pipe :hmm:

yes you can take it off....but you need a blanking plug to fill the hole .........that "port" is for external services and is not needed unless you have a frontend loader or something like that fitted...............have a look at spool valve blocks on the web and you will see what you need...........then phone up and order it...it will be pennies.....

dont start it up until you have the plug................you might as well take the spool valve block off now..........

just looking at the paintwork.................its bog awful.......

yes you can take it off....but you need a blanking plug to fill the hole .........that "port" is for external services and is not needed unless you have a frontend loader or something like that fitted...............have a look at spool valve blocks on the web and you will see what you need...........then phone up and order it...it will be pennies.....

dont start it up until you have the plug................you might as well take the spool valve block off now..........

just looking at the paintwork.................its bog awful.......

so i can take it all off at the big blue nut?

No no no. It just to get a rough price of what its worth as is.

Dont worry its not getting sold.

You have restored my faith in humanity viking , it would have been a long ole day without this thread .

By the way , where is ditchman , I bet he has gone into Brundall to get his fish and chips with it been a Tuesday :yes:

You have restored my faith in humanity viking , it would have been a long ole day without this thread .

By the way , where is ditchman , I bet he has gone into Brundall to get his fish and chips with it been a Tuesday :yes:

He's hunting through Ebay putting odd bids on old tractors! :rolleyes:

if you have bovered to read my UPDATED PROFILE you would realise that my fish&chip day has been moved from tues to wed........ :drool:

if you have bovered to read my UPDATED PROFILE you would realise that my fish&chip day has been moved from tues to wed........ :drool:

No , I am really sorry but it slipped my intention to read your updated profile and it is now in my memory bank for future references .

P S .... Hope you and your good lady enjoy your fish and chips tomorrow then , is it still Haddock ?

No , I am really sorry but it slipped my intention to read your updated profile and it is now in my memory bank for future references .

P S .... Hope you and your good lady enjoy your fish and chips tomorrow then , is it still Haddock ?

yup tail of haddock...or i might go for chicken this week...........with curry sauce ofcoarse... :good: