which wheeled tool box

vampire

So i am looking for a wheeled tool box trolley thingy,been thinking about it a while now and one of the guys had one today that looked ok,its a stanley with lower box,3 drawers and a top box for £90 ish

Looked on net and its got mixed reviews.

Would like it to carry cordless tools x 3 and charger etc,large bag of mixed drills etc and large mixed box of wood screws and hand tools in top box.

Any one use one they really rate that would survive domestic contract work.

So i am looking for a wheeled tool box trolley thingy,been thinking about it a while now and one of the guys had one today that looked ok,its a stanley with lower box,3 drawers and a top box for £90 ish

Looked on net and its got mixed reviews.

Would like it to carry cordless tools x 3 and charger etc,large bag of mixed drills etc and large mixed box of wood screws and hand tools in top box.

Any one use one they really rate that would survive domestic contract work.

Ive gone through so many toolboxes trying to get the one that I like and have finally settled on the Stanley heavy duty material one with reinforced base and zip top. I bought one with wheels once and the wheels fell off!

My wheeled toolbox is a van...

Seriously though I've never met a tradesmen that used one as a day to day item. Only bloke I know who has one is an exhibition fitter and all the tools are loaded and unloaded from the truck to the stand on a pallet, once there it's the small footprint that's useful.

Reminds me I really need to sort my wheeled toolbox out.

I've resigned mine to the shed, the main problem is I used to load them up to the brim, then they were too heavy to get up the stairs. nearly all my gear is in systainers now, they fit on a trolley or sack barrow and I just take what ever boxes I need. I keep a spare tote bag in the van and put whatever I need in that for small repair jobs

Ive gone through so many toolboxes trying to get the one that I like and have finally settled on the Stanley heavy duty material one with reinforced base and zip top. I bought one with wheels once and the wheels fell off!

I hate to think how many i have been through before the stanley metal boxes,cant beat them.

I've resigned mine to the shed, the main problem is I used to load them up to the brim, then they were too heavy to get up the stairs. nearly all my gear is in systainers now, they fit on a trolley or sack barrow and I just take what ever boxes I need. I keep a spare tote bag in the van and put whatever I need in that for small repair jobs

I have a few tote bags which i tend to use more now .

I just hate to think how much time i spend in a year just carrying tools in and out,not to mention the weight.

Ooooooo systainers! Now your talking 👍🏻

I used to do plant fitting and discovered that if I appeared on site with a flash looking box they wanted a perfect job in half the time, if I arrived with an orange b n q bucket with a hammer and some spanners in they left me alone and were a lot more grateful and surprised when I fixed the machine, it's an easier life with an orange bucket