johnnytheboy

Scottish Members Clay Day 11

Gents we had a great day at the NSC we were well looked after by Stewart and his team and we have had a fantastic round of events last season so I think we should push on if possible with planning the next one. 

There is a fair percentage of the attendees overlap with being members of Pigeon Watch and members of The East of Scotland Association of Wildfowling and Conservation. Last year Tam gave PW members an open invite to the ESAWC annual clay shoot which we all attended and gratefully received the invite. 

The venue now is tbc but I was wondering if we could have a tentative show of hands to attend on the 6th of May, it will most likely be centralish Scotland. 

If it would be the week before, then I'd be in for sure but I'll try my best to make the 6th as well :good:

Hopefully we see you there! It’s a pretty relaxed days and with the wildfowlers semi autos or pump guns are expected 😜 so I’m taking mines! 

Rollcall so far

Johnnytheboy, Gregg

Tam

Docleo

Macd243 

9 hours ago, johnnytheboy said:

Gents we had a great day at the NSC we were well looked after by Stewart and his team and we have had a fantastic round of events last season so I think we should push on if possible with planning the next one. 

There is a fair percentage of the attendees overlap with being members of Pigeon Watch and members of The East of Scotland Association of Wildfowling and Conservation. Last year Tam gave PW members an open invite to the ESAWC annual clay shoot which we all attended and gratefully received the invite. 

The venue now is tbc but I was wondering if we could have a tentative show of hands to attend on the 6th of May, it will most likely be centralish Scotland. 

I’ll try and get there 

23 hours ago, johnnytheboy said:

Ongoing poll on Facebook to select the venue! I’ll let you know ASAP 

2CCD895D-8950-425A-86CA-5DCE486780D0.png

Thanks!

Gents by pole vote the venue has been selected as the NSC Sunday the 6th May meeting at 12pm, we will shoot 60 bird sporting same price as Cluny last year £20 

Johnnytheboy + Gregg

Tam

Docleo

Macd243 

Salmo 

Honeymonster

Fife gun

Novice Cushie Shooter (confirm nearer the time)

Moongeese

Andra (tentative)

I’ll be there ....... gonna bring O/U so no Micky taking please , I hardly use it !!!! Get excuses out now chaps 

Who has the muddy thingy goose calls , can they bring one along so I can hear it please 

Format of the day will be 60 Clays shot over 10 stands ESAWC thanks everyone going. Any BASC Members that want to support a Local Wildfowling Club can renew through ESAWC & claim duplicats Subs back

Edited by Tam