Tommy Robinson

Rewulf

Dont really agree with the mans way of going about things, his manner is that of a football thug, because thats probably what he is.

However, has due process been followed in this case?
Has free speech been stifled, again ?
Why is the media so silent, even breitbart doesnt seem to want to touch the story.
Is there a media gag on it ? If so why ?

I really cant think of any case like it where someone has ended up in prison so quickly.
Thoughts ?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mungler said:

I think he’s a bright bloke who is quite eloquent but a high functioning sociopath with a chequered past nonetheless. 

However, what has gone on is very 1984 and completely unreported which is actually unnerving.

Agreed, there was various reports about his arrest, but it all seems to have gone quiet now hes locked up.
Some say hes now serving a 13 month sentence in Hull ?
I can understand him being under a suspended 3 month sentence and possibly having to serve that , once convicted, but surely this is a bit fast ?

https://www.rt.com/uk/428059-wilders-tommy-robinson-video/

He was on a suspended sentence, which i believe he broke the terms of, hence the "quick" sentence? But still he should have been allowed legal representation. Apparently his lawyer/family etc were informed he was being released "in an hour" but then he was taken straight to court and sentenced without legal representation???

I think the reason no one (media) is not touching it id because the judge ordered a Media blackout on it ????? Why would you have a media blackout on this scenario??

There is something VERY strange going on!  There have been quite aggressive protests in London, since his arrest. There are at least 2 petitions running with over 380K signatures (yesterday).

Last time he was in prison he was thrown in a cell with quite a few people who "don't" like him and was attacked. People honestly believe that he will be killed in prison  

Edit: (Seems to be working now???)

Check out the story here:

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson?recruiter=738806722&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.pacific_abi_share_button_ordering_1.abi_featured_fb&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial.pacific_abi_share_button_ordering_1.abi_featured_fb

There have been a lot of videos recently on YouTube from outspoken people who have been saying that they are being "censored" and being systematically removed from various social media sites, twitter, Facebook, youtube etc!!   If true this is Very scary stuff!!

Edited by silver pigeon69

9 minutes ago, Scully said:

Thanks for the link. Interesting stuff. 

No problem. Id only just found that RT link, which confirmed the media blackout.
Its a smack in the face for free speech in this country if this is going to be the new norm.
Really any protest could be ended quite suddenly if the speaker or organiser could be arrested in this way.
Makes you wonder where we are going, when you can protest, but only about what is 'allowed'

Like I say, this has nothing to do with him or his politics, whatever your opinion of him may be, he has been 'removed' and his life could be in danger inside.
Is this how its going to be, if your voice becomes too loud ?

3 minutes ago, silver pigeon69 said:

***!!  I have just tried to go to the change.org, petition site, that i visited yesterday via FaceBook link and it now appears to have been removed??? keeps giving me a 500 internal server error??!!!?  Can any one else get onto change.org and find the petition??

There have been a lot of videos recently on YouTube from outspoken people who have been saying that they are being "censored" and being systematically removed from various social media sites, twitter, Facebook, youtube etc!!   If true this is Very scary stuff!!

One of the people who organised Saturdays protest got banned from twitter over it.

One of the petitions was removed ,because it didnt ask for anything 'specific' ??

Try that one https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson

Edited by Rewulf

3 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

No problem. Id only just found that RT link, which confirmed the media blackout.
Its a smack in the face for free speech in this country if this is going to be the new norm.
Really any protest could be ended quite suddenly if the speaker or organiser could be arrested in this way.
Makes you wonder where we are going, when you can protest, but only about what is 'allowed'

Like I say, this has nothing to do with him or his politics, whatever your opinion of him may be, he has been 'removed' and his life could be in danger inside.
Is this how its going to be, if your voice becomes too loud ?

One of the people who organised Saturdays protest got banned from twitter over it.

link working now:

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson?recruiter=738806722&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.pacific_abi_share_button_ordering_1.abi_featured_fb&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial.pacific_abi_share_button_ordering_1.abi_featured_fb

1 minute ago, silver pigeon69 said:

Thanks, but why would there be one in this circumstance??

Exactly, his arrest is obviously not subject to it, as its still out there. but his 'conviction' and jailing are.

Enemy of the state type stuff.

6 minutes ago, silver pigeon69 said:

Any one else having problems connecting to the above link?

Uh oh.

The server is misbehaving.

• You can try refreshing the page, and if you're still having problems, just try again later. We're doing our best to get things working smoothly!

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

Not for me its not, I signed on Saturday anyway, and the counters are still going up from 450,000.

I signed yesterday and unless i use a "new" way of connecting, ie using the link martyn2233 has just posted, i keep getting the above "server playing up" or "500 internal server error". Very strange!

1 minute ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Part of my problem with him is:

Would he have been trying to report if it was a white paedefile grooming gang or white slave traffickers. Does he genuinly believe in what he is trying to do or is it that he is a racist and this is part of his agenda.

Totally agree! But regardless of who or what he is, he is entitled to legal representation and correct process.

2 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Would he have been trying to report if it was a white paedefile grooming gang or white slave traffickers. Does he genuinly believe in what he is trying to do or is it that he is a racist and this is part of his agenda.

No need to report that himself as main stream media would be there like they did Jimmy Savile/Rolf Harris ect

Have you seen the video of him outside the court case, when he was arrested?? I have a friend (Policeman) who does not see how his actions were "a breach of the peace" ??

3 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

No need to report that himself as main stream media would be there like they did Jimmy Savile/Rolf Harris ect

But they weren't! He was the only one there outside the court?? Any one give an explanation as to why??

Edited by silver pigeon69

4 minutes ago, silver pigeon69 said:

Have you seen the video of him outside the court case, when he was arrested?? I have a friend (Policeman) who does not see how his actions were "a breach of the peace" ??

But they weren't! He was the only one there outside the court?? Any one give an explanation as to why??

Sorry my reply was to loriousgarrulus 

From what I’ve read online https://kiwifarms.net/threads/uk-gag-on-tommy-robison-arrest-has-resulted-in-international-censorship.43526/

3 minutes ago, loriusgarrulus said:

I have to admit that I dont really know much about him, I believe he started out with the EDL in response to the protests at returning British troops.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/4991313/Lutons-Muslim-extremists-defy-public-anger.html

Some of these protests out and out called for the troops to be attacked, there were virtually no arrests, and the EDL stepped in to counter it.

The answer to your question is this, No he wouldnt be protesting if the defendants were white, he wouldnt need to, as there would be plenty of ordinary people doing so, and white sex traffickers and grooming gangs are not really front page are they ?
Is he a racist ? Quite possibly, but is that illegal?  I know lots of racists, of all colours and nationalities.
Does he believe in what he is doing ? Without  a doubt, he puts his personal safety and life on the line daily, from what I can gather he still lives in Luton, where a goodly number of the populace would see him dead.
I wouldnt like to live like that.

But this isnt about what he believes or does, some will think he got what he deserves.
Its about correct process of the law, or not, as the case may be.