I will put that somewhere safe so I don't lose it

rovercoupe

How many times have I uttered that and then completely forgot where it went, well this one is a goodie.

I have a nice big strimmer that I took the blade off a few years ago and put a line head on and the two drive washers are quite unique and very expensive £18 each! So I have spent last night and half of this morning looking for them along with the blade as there is a huge patch of brambles that need dealing with. No joy nowhere to be found, gone. So I start taking the head off to measure up thinking this is going to take a whole afternoon to make up a new pair, get the line head off and above the head encrusted in years of mulched grass is what looks like a washer, get the part off and it cracks apart and there we have it both washers still on the head, I left them on there so I would not lose them! 

Anyone got a good one they want to share to make me feel better?

Edited by rovercoupe

54 minutes ago, bluesj said:

My boss took out his hearing aid and put it in a bowl for safe keeping then a bit later found the last peanut sitting all on its own in the bowl, so the peanut was polished off and then he couldn't find his hearing aid!

Thanks for that, just about to have dinner!