Jump to content
Neil23

Not a bad night on the rabbits

Recommended Posts

Had a look out on the rabbits sunday night havnt been out for at least 5 month.. wasnt ideal conditions with the blood moon and not even a breath or wind but syill mannaged 40...it was good to be back out again with the rimmy for a change.

20190121_012806.jpg

Edited by Neil23
Correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great result, its been some time since I have had a session like that. Very thin on the ground on my perms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucky to have the numbers. I dont think I have anywhere that i can go and see more than 10-20 in a night across the whole area. :sad1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, la bala said:

Great result, its been some time since I have had a session like that. Very thin on the ground on my perms.

thats beause you have killed em all..:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neil23 said:

Had a look out on the rabbits sunday night havnt been out for at least 5 month.. wasnt ideal conditions with the blood moon and not even a breath or wind but syill mannaged 40...it was good to be back out again with the rimmy for a change.

20190121_012806.jpg

rabbits are a bit rare on my permissions at the moment , i didnt shoot that many rabbits in the whole of last year.

well done on a cracking night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

rabbits are a bit rare on my permissions at the moment , i didnt shoot that many rabbits in the whole of last year.

well done on a cracking night. 

Thanks buddy 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good effort and some great sport 👍

I think our best bag last year was about 30. Could probably get a few more but we get hampered by horses. Even better if you have an outlet for them and last time we had an order.

That reminds me where is my half ?:hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, maxwell said:

Good work fella, Mixy has hit hard here in east durham, not much left unfortunately.

Luckily mixy hasnt hit down there....for a while anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...