Greedy F.E.O!

TIGHTCHOKE

He really should lose it, but I honestly don't know the rules but WILL be making enquiries because it is idiots like this who bring the whole profession into disrepute and believe me he is not the only one, I had them in my crew back in the 80s. Laundering drug money and shady dealings.  The sentence is far to lenient but the Judge probably had to abide by directives from our soft politicians.

17 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

He really should lose it, but I honestly don't know the rules but WILL be making enquiries because it is idiots like this who bring the whole profession into disrepute and believe me he is not the only one, I had them in my crew back in the 80s. Laundering drug money and shady dealings.  The sentence is far to lenient but the Judge probably had to abide by directives from our soft politicians.

Those are just the ones that got caught! 

A slap on the wrist ( out in 4 or 5 months ) and a nice pension to look forward to.....unless things have changed.

Around 30 years ago a former local police sergeant got a job at a place I worked at after he was sacked from the force. He was found guilty of falsifying his expenses, but didn’t do any time for it.

I got on quite well with him. He once confided in me that he didn’t lose his pension.  

43 minutes ago, bluesj said:

And how many people have got a sgc  or fac that shouldn't have because there was a few quid along with the hobnobs at interview time

Fortunately that is not up to him, and he cannot falsify things like PNC, custody records and, intelligence reports as he wouldn’t have access to them so you can rest assured the answer to that is none!

57 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Quite right, as above comments attest to, one bad apple.......🤬

Edited by The Burpster

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Or recognised a fellow Mason? He wouldn’t be the first.