Monday Madness

Suffolk shooter

I stopped by the local RFD yesterday and picked up 500 ***** shells to make sure I had enough. Been so busy at work and making the nursery it hadn't dawned on me how soon this was :lol:

Massively looking forward to it, SS (Suffolk) no tassles now you hear, oh and no salad with your fryup :good:

Can't wait.

Pin,

Reminds me that I need to pick up some more shells.

I can't wait to see you again, it seems so long ago since the Essex masters and Nipplegate. Just to set the record straight I never asked for salad with my Sausage and Mushroom sandwich. They obviously knew I was in for a tough day and thought I could do with the vitimains either that or they didn't want me getting as big as the rest of the PW hardcore Crew :good::good:

What time are we all assembling is it 9am or 9.30am. I have no idea. MC you better let me know what time you want picking up.

SS

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As LB's doing the gig in drag, can we treat him like a bride-to-be on her Hen-night? Perhaps we can decorate his out-fit with things like Angel's wings, 'L' plates or condoms. Surely at least one of you Essex boys' has a gold plated dildo we could hang round his neck.

This would of course be sponsered, say £5 per item? :good:

As LB's doing the gig in drag, can we treat him like a bride-to-be on her Hen-night? Perhaps we can decorate his out-fit with things like Angel's wings, 'L' plates or condoms. Surely at least one of you Essex boys' has a gold plated dildo we could hang round his neck.

This would of course be sponsered, say £5 per item? :good:

Ah, you mean an Essex girl's toothbrush :good::good:

SS

This would of course be sponsered, say £5 per item? :wub:

Ah, you mean an Essex girl's toothbrush :good::good:

SS

:lol::lol::P:good:

right getting pretty close to the day now, anyone not sure how to get there then seek help from here:

http://www.wkss.demon.co.uk/

most of you are previous monday madness victuims so know your way, infact im pretty sure LB has already left ;) , for where, who knows :blink:

if any of you want my mob number then PM me, othewise i think most of the regular faces have it now.

see you all monday, bright and early, how early is a good question, i believe its 8.30, i will aim for then, but might be 9.00 (not sure :unsure: ), previous outings have always proven that anywhere between 8.30 and 9.00 and you wont miss much food wise.

Gun has been deep cleaned, vest and bag are drying out, a big pile of cartridges are at the ready and camera battery's are on charge. The countdown begins.........

Oh, and don't say you haven't been warned about El Bandito :good:

Well I have to say that Tosspot, Pin, Mungler, MC and even you Bagsy would be hard to beat so good thing tomorrow is all about having fun and shooting as many cartridges as possible.

Mind you there will be a recorded score section somewhere along the line to ensure bragging rights are retained or awarded for another year.

SS

Fantastic day in super company :yes:

Got chatted up by by a few men while stuck in traffic on the way home but that's another story :yes:

Cheers guys!

Indeed, well done Nick for organising it !

Bagsy, How far did you get with the "I Love Gay Sex" sticker on the back of your car ?

:/:ernyha::cool1:

Got chatted up by by a few men while stuck in traffic on the way home but that's another story :yes:

Cheers guys!

Bagsy, How far did you get with the "I Love Gay Sex" sticker on the back of your car ?

:yahoo::drool: Essex! That was the easy bit, getting out of Kent was the hard bit, men crawling all over the car! :shout: :blink:

Cheers guys!

:yahoo::drool: Essex! That was the easy bit, getting out of Kent was the hard bit, men crawling all over the car! :shout: :blink:

RFLMAO

I didn't realise soooo many gays attended....it was written on their cars too.....must have thought it was a good day to "come out"....arf arf

At this point all the people who drove today who weren't from Essex are running outside to check their cars..... :yes: