New strain of CV!!!

discobob

10 hours ago, Humblepie said:

Thoughts for consideration

The Government in March gave its daily updates on COVID deaths which was scary, believe me I was scared.

They then showed the data for 3 weeks to flatten the curve and reduce R, then changed the data again to show positive infections, they changed the data again to cases and suggested Asymptomatic people can transmit the virus. Logically they cannot. If you have a virus in your airways, the only way you can transmit it is by coughing and sneezing. If you are coughing and sneezing and transmitting the virus you are not Asymptomatic.

Cases included anyone that had reported a possible infection, not a confirmed case. They have now raised the bar again with cases by including anyone who has a test which they are pushing strongly whether you want it or not, children in schools. The whole debacle is driven by fear. 

PCR tests are the basis of all government lockdowns, firebreaks, tiers etc but they are not designed to detect a virus that was classified as no longer a Highly Contagious Infectious Disease before the first lockdown by HMG in March. The PCR tests are flawed which has been proven time and time again by Lateral Flow Tests

Actual deaths from COVID rather than with COVID (cause of death on the death certificate) since March is 2,130 with the average age of 82. The average mortality rate without COVID is 81. HMG make us believe the COVID death toll is around 40,000 to 60,000 (depending on which propaganda news outlet you listen to) and everyone is in danger. Most people without underlying health conditions and under 75 are over 99% likely not to die from this virus. In fact the over 75’s survival rate is also in the 90% + range, very similar to Influenza.

Verified data and science has shown that the virus stopped being a risk in May and that viruses do not have a second or subsequent waves. However they have told us there was a second wave and we are expecting a third along with pushing a hurried or possibly one they made earlier, vaccine that has less than 80% success rate and does not protect you from the virus or indeed stops you transmitting it....so what is the success based on?

Meanwhile Influenza deaths during the same period of COVID this year have plummeted compared to previous years. Most years the death rate from influenza is between 290,000 - 650,000 world wide, again depending on which outlet or gov stat you look at.

All cause mortality rates are lower than previous years. If there was a pandemic on top the usual mortality rates, there would be bodies lining the streets and funeral directors unable to cope. This is not the case.

The NHS are claiming they are close to capacity, the same message they give out every year during the influenza season. HMG stress about hospital admissions and not being able to cope, protect the NHS but the figures they show do not include those that were admitted and subsequently discharged.

The Hospitality sector is hammered even though HMG stats show the proof about transmission in the hospitality sector, which is extremely low.

Masks are now the norm, when it has been proven that the masks that people are adopting do absolutely nothing other than harbour bacteria which is breathed back in. Yet the majority of people wear masks as an act of obedience or more likely fear. This is a whole other subject which I won’t go into here but should be considered.

So why would HMG deliberately crush it’s own economy in the same way that lots of other governments around the world are doing based on bad data from testing that is not fit for purpose?

I am not a conspiracy theorist or part of the tin foil hat brigade but I will leave this with you with this...

In this country, SAGE are driving the fear mongering, one of its group is a Communist Party Member and the majority of SAGE are being funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. For reality and not propaganda, turn your TV off and do some research, it’s all out there in the public domain. Also how comes Wuhan is now opened up with no social distancing, lockdown etc without a vaccine?

For info, the stats and examples I have given can all be backed up by published stats from around the world by leading scientists and HMG data. I haven’t included them as my post is long enough. If you want to see the stats I will provide them

The only reason why COVID is still a crisis in this country is because SAGE TELL YOU IT IS !

Asymptomatic people can and do pass on the virus; sustained contact ( as in a family or workplace setting ) will do it. 

Edited by Scully
Predictive text

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Scully said:

Asymptomatic people can and do pass on the virus; sustained contact ( as in a family or workplace setting ) will do it. 

Indeed, asymptomatic only means that they do not display symptoms of the disease, not that they cannot shed the virus to others.

Coughing & sneezing has a greater physical dispersal of airborne particulates, but even a standard exhale of breath will still contain moisture droplets that contain the virus.

2 hours ago, grrclark said:

Indeed, asymptomatic only means that they do not display symptoms of the disease, not that they cannot shed the virus to others.

Coughing & sneezing has a greater physical dispersal of airborne particulates, but even a standard exhale of breath will still contain moisture droplets that contain the virus.

Quite, and anyone can cough or sneeze, for any reason. 👍

4 hours ago, grrclark said:

An interesting article.

Humblepie, you didn't answer the question that you posed at the end of your post.  If it is a great ruse and we are being fed a lot of cobblers, then why is that?

Why would numerous sources on the internet, as you advise us to search for outside of the main stream media, have all the answers yet those same answers are denied to the policy makers of the most powerful and influential nations on earth?

Why would we absolutely trash our economies on the basis of bogus information? You didn't answer other than saying SAGE, communists and Bill Gates.  So answer your own question, why are SAGE so willingly misleading everyone and why is the government destroying the economic livelihood of so many?

The whole point of the post was “thoughts for consideration” and not why I think it is happening. 

All I tried to point out are the anomalies with the actions the government are taking based on the evidence that is out there.

I didn’t make any of this up, I researched it and listened to people who are experts in this field along with pointing out where the CCP are in places of power within a Democracy and the funding being given by Gates to organisations that have a financial vested interest

if you want to check them out listen to or read output from

Dr Michael Yeadon

Dr Clare Craig

Dr Sunetra Gupta

A good place to start is here

4 hours ago, grrclark said:

There are scientists that disagree

4 minutes ago, Humblepie said:

The whole point of the post was “thoughts for consideration” and not why I think it is happening. 

All I tried to point out are the anomalies with the actions the government are taking based on the evidence that is out there.

I didn’t make any of this up, I researched it and listened to people who are experts in this field along with pointing out where the CCP are in places of power within a Democracy and the funding being given by Gates to organisations that have a financial vested interest

Dr Michael Yeadon

Dr Clare Craig

Dr Sunetra Gupta

Some scientists disagree that someone who is asymptomatic, but confirmed via a test as having the virus cannot shed it because they don’t cough?

So the whole premise of your post here is to parrot information, possibly disinformation, that has been posted elsewhere, but with no agenda?

Where are the CCP, i’m assuming Chinese Communist Party, in a position of power in the UK democracy?

What vested financial interest does SAGE or it’s respective members have and why is that relevant to the Gates foundation?  Why reference the Gates foundation at all?

Having done all your own research why do you think that the major global economies are doing massive harm to people’s economic livelihoods under the cover of covid?

1 hour ago, grrclark said:

Some scientists disagree that someone who is asymptomatic, but confirmed via a test as having the virus cannot shed it because they don’t cough?

So the whole premise of your post here is to parrot information, possibly disinformation, that has been posted elsewhere, but with no agenda?

Where are the CCP, i’m assuming Chinese Communist Party, in a position of power in the UK democracy?

What vested financial interest does SAGE or it’s respective members have and why is that relevant to the Gates foundation?  Why reference the Gates foundation at all?

Having done all your own research why do you think that the major global economies are doing massive harm to people’s economic livelihoods under the cover of covid?

You seem intent on drawing me into an argument on what my beliefs are.  I have already stated what I wanted to in my original post and pointed out where I don’t think things add up. If you don’t agree with them that’s fine and if you don’t want to check anything other than MSM propaganda then that’s fine too

Enjoy your evening

6 minutes ago, Humblepie said:

You seem intent on drawing me into an argument on what my beliefs are.  I have already stated what I wanted to in my original post and pointed out where I don’t think things add up. If you don’t agree with them that’s fine and if you don’t want to check anything other than MSM propaganda then that’s fine too

Enjoy your evening

Oh come on, you can do better than that.

Just answer me the questions on why did you reference the Gates foundation and what positions of power do the CCP hold in the UK democracy?

5 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Oh come on, you can do better than that.

Just answer me the questions on why did you reference the Gates foundation and what positions of power do the CCP hold in the UK democracy?

Pfizer vaccine for a virus that our own immunity system already has a much better chance of destroying - look where the funding for Pfizer vaccine comes from.

Then look at the SAGE membership and which organisations such as Imperial College ( there are plenty more) who are the loudest when it comes to scare tactics and fear modelling - who is funding their work?

As for CCP holding power in UK democracy - just look who Susan Michie is and ask yourself if you think that SAGE do not have any power in the UK

That definitely is it now as I am going to watch the football

I’d be interested to hear how people think the conspiracy adds up across Europe ... The Netherlands went into their hardest lockdown yesterday for 5 weeks. Germany doing something similar ... smell the coffee folks!!

I once had a taxi ride where the young chap driving told me all about how McD’s fries are ‘synthetic’  ... I didn’t share with him that I work for a business that supplies them cut from whole potato ... 

11 minutes ago, Humblepie said:

Pfizer vaccine for a virus that our own immunity system already has a much better chance of destroying - look where the funding for Pfizer vaccine comes from.

Then look at the SAGE membership and which organisations such as Imperial College ( there are plenty more) who are the loudest when it comes to scare tactics and fear modelling - who is funding their work?

As for CCP holding power in UK democracy - just look who Susan Michie is and ask yourself if you think that SAGE do not have any power in the UK

The bit in bold needs to be substantiated.  Is this your claim or or is it one of these same 'scientists' that said asymptomatic people with a confirmed case of the virus cannot spread it because they don't cough or sneeze?

Susan Michie is an academic who is a member of the Communist Party of Britain, so what?  She is not an elected representative, she sits as part of an advisory panel among with around 20 others and members of that panel regularly change.

Pfizer are a publicly listed business with global revenues of somewhere around $8bn-$9bn and an EBITDA of c.$4bn, I would say they have exceptionally deep pockets to fund their own vaccine research.

Imperial College have c.£1bn of revenues that comes from a multitude of channels, around a third is from tuition fees and education contracts, around a third is research grant funding from multiple sources and the balance split between numerous other channels.

12 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

I’d be interested to hear how people think the conspiracy adds up across Europe ... The Netherlands went into their hardest lockdown yesterday for 5 weeks. Germany doing something similar ... smell the coffee folks!!

I once had a taxi ride where the young chap driving told me all about how McD’s fries are ‘synthetic’  ... I didn’t share with him that I work for a business that supplies them cut from whole potato ... 

Bill Gates, CCP and "do your own research" seems to be the go to answer.

The history of McD's fries is really interesting.  They are McDonald's halo product and were/are absolutely fundamental to the success of that brand.

2 hours ago, Humblepie said:

Dr Michael Yeadon

Dr Clare Craig

Dr Sunetra Gupta

But in some instances, isn’t it asymptomatic school children passing on the virus in schools? 
Despite you claiming it’s illogical, I think you’ll find it is in fact, a fact? 

For someone who claims not to be a conspiracy theorist, your post would imply the opposite. I just find it all rather a bit fantastical.

1 hour ago, Humblepie said:

Are you comparing a for sake of argument 1% death rate, ie 99% survival rate with a 90% efficacy of a vaccine then adding a conspiracy theory on top?

14 hours ago, grrclark said:

The bit in bold needs to be substantiated.  Is this your claim or or is it one of these same 'scientists' that said asymptomatic people with a confirmed case of the virus cannot spread it because they don't cough or sneeze?

Susan Michie is an academic who is a member of the Communist Party of Britain, so what?  She is not an elected representative, she sits as part of an advisory panel among with around 20 others and members of that panel regularly change.

Pfizer are a publicly listed business with global revenues of somewhere around $8bn-$9bn and an EBITDA of c.$4bn, I would say they have exceptionally deep pockets to fund their own vaccine research.

Imperial College have c.£1bn of revenues that comes from a multitude of channels, around a third is from tuition fees and education contracts, around a third is research grant funding from multiple sources and the balance split between numerous other channels.

Ok so if you think the same “scientists” as I presume you are suggesting are not qualified  to give an opinion and you are happy to go along with SAGE as they are obviously better qualified. How do you explain this?

As for she is just a member of the communist party of GB, so what? take a look at their welcome page which states this

Who we are and what we do

Welcome to the Communist Party of Great Britain! We are a revolutionary political organisation that fights to create in Britain a genuine mass Communist Party cohered around a genuine communist programme, and for communist leadership of the workers movement in Britain, Europe and internationally. Our goal is to overthrow capitalism and build a communist society free from the exploitation and oppression that characterise all class societies.

She is also an activist and a senior advisor within SAGE but if you think having an activist  of the communist party as a senior advisor within SAGE which is driving the government covid policy is a good idea, fair enough.

The funding from Gates into Imperial College up to 2018 was $185m. His donations to many other organisations can be linked back a number of SAGE members but I cannot find the diagram that shows this at the moment However the financial conflict of interests with SAGE is explained here

https://www.zoeharcombe.com/2020/11/sage-conflicts-of-interest/

The modeller within IC is Neil Fergusson. The same person who predicted the following and the government are still listening to him but not allowing views from other well respected Dr’s, Epidemiologists, Scientists 

Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) in 2001, which Thrusfield describes as "not fit for purpose" (2006) and "seriously flawed" (2012). Thrusfield has highlighted the limitations of Ferguson's mathematical modelling methods, and applied the doubts he expressed over FMD to the current Covid–19 "crisis" response.  

An estimated twelve million animals were slaughtered as a result of Ferguson's 2001 initiative. The farming community was devastated by suicides and bankruptcies that irretrievably altered the landscape of British agriculture - forcing healthy smallholdings into agri-corporate mergers and empowering the EU central governance in the agricultural sector.

In 2002, Ferguson predicted that up to 50,000 people would die from variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, better known as "mad cow disease", increasing to 150,000 if the epidemic expanded to include sheep. The reality is: "Since 1990, 178 people in the United Kingdom have died from vCJD, according to the National CJD Research & Surveillance Unit at the University of Edinburgh." (2017)

In 2005, Ferguson claimed that up to 200 million people would be killed by bird-flu or H5N1. By early 2006, the WHO had only linked 78 deaths to the virus, out of 147 reported cases.

In 2009, Ferguson and his team at Imperial College advised the government that swine flu or H1N1 would probably kill 65,000 people in the UK. In the end, swine flu claimed the lives of 457 people in the UK.

Now, in 2020, Ferguson and Imperial College have released a report which claims that half a million Britons and 2.2 million Americans may be killed by Covid–19. The report has still not been peer-reviewed; despite this and Ferguson's glaring record of mathematical sensationalism, the British Government has adopted the devastating socio-economic lockdown that Ferguson has proposed.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/who-controls-british-government-response-covid19-part-one

The above is extracted from the link above and worth reading all the way through which highlights a lot of other concerns.

Going back to the “Scientists” have you bothered to look at who they are, what they say or listened to the podcast that I posted? 

if not that’s fine. Just thought I would put them out there. You never know by reading and listening you might learn something 

14 hours ago, Scully said:

But in some instances, isn’t it asymptomatic school children passing on the virus in schools? 
Despite you claiming it’s illogical, I think you’ll find it is in fact, a fact? 

For someone who claims not to be a conspiracy theorist, your post would imply the opposite. I just find it all rather a bit fantastical.

The claim that it is illogical was from Dr Michael Yeadon who among other things was the VP Respiratoy at Pfizer and has 32 years experience in that field. He also worked closely with Patrick Vallance and is not afraid in calling him out as is witnessed in the podcast I posted.  To be fair I stated illogical whereas he says implausible

As for being a conspiracy theorist, if that means looking at a situation that does not add up from what you are being told, so investigating why you are being lied to, then hands up I must be!

It is just a persistent stream of rambling and re-hashing what other people are saying, often vastly out of context.

I really have neither the time nor inclination to go into all your statements or links, so best we leave it where it is.  It’s like pushing water uphill.

Still no idea what the Gates foundation has to do with it other than he has made significant philanthropic donations towards medical research in world leading universities.

As for someone’s political opinion when they are advising on an area on which they have substantial expertise, nah I really don’t care and i’m not even a tiny bit concerned that it is subversive.

23 minutes ago, grrclark said:

As for someone’s political opinion when they are advising on an area on which they have substantial expertise, nah I really don’t care and i’m not even a tiny bit concerned that it is subversive.

I’m not sure about that. I mean being a communist/socialist surely proves that they are not of a sound mind. 

2 hours ago, grrclark said:

It is just a persistent stream of rambling and re-hashing what other people are saying, often vastly out of context.

I really have neither the time nor inclination to go into all your statements or links, so best we leave it where it is.  It’s like pushing water uphill.

Still no idea what the Gates foundation has to do with it other than he has made significant philanthropic donations towards medical research in world leading universities.

Fine by me, you crack on mate

5 hours ago, Humblepie said:

Ok so if you think the same “scientists” as I presume you are suggesting are not qualified  to give an opinion and you are happy to go along with SAGE as they are obviously better qualified. How do you explain this?

As for she is just a member of the communist party of GB, so what? take a look at their welcome page which states this

Who we are and what we do

Welcome to the Communist Party of Great Britain! We are a revolutionary political organisation that fights to create in Britain a genuine mass Communist Party cohered around a genuine communist programme, and for communist leadership of the workers movement in Britain, Europe and internationally. Our goal is to overthrow capitalism and build a communist society free from the exploitation and oppression that characterise all class societies.

She is also an activist and a senior advisor within SAGE but if you think having an activist  of the communist party as a senior advisor within SAGE which is driving the government covid policy is a good idea, fair enough.

The funding from Gates into Imperial College up to 2018 was $185m. His donations to many other organisations can be linked back a number of SAGE members but I cannot find the diagram that shows this at the moment However the financial conflict of interests with SAGE is explained here

https://www.zoeharcombe.com/2020/11/sage-conflicts-of-interest/

The modeller within IC is Neil Fergusson. The same person who predicted the following and the government are still listening to him but not allowing views from other well respected Dr’s, Epidemiologists, Scientists 

Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) in 2001, which Thrusfield describes as "not fit for purpose" (2006) and "seriously flawed" (2012). Thrusfield has highlighted the limitations of Ferguson's mathematical modelling methods, and applied the doubts he expressed over FMD to the current Covid–19 "crisis" response.  

An estimated twelve million animals were slaughtered as a result of Ferguson's 2001 initiative. The farming community was devastated by suicides and bankruptcies that irretrievably altered the landscape of British agriculture - forcing healthy smallholdings into agri-corporate mergers and empowering the EU central governance in the agricultural sector.

In 2002, Ferguson predicted that up to 50,000 people would die from variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, better known as "mad cow disease", increasing to 150,000 if the epidemic expanded to include sheep. The reality is: "Since 1990, 178 people in the United Kingdom have died from vCJD, according to the National CJD Research & Surveillance Unit at the University of Edinburgh." (2017)

In 2005, Ferguson claimed that up to 200 million people would be killed by bird-flu or H5N1. By early 2006, the WHO had only linked 78 deaths to the virus, out of 147 reported cases.

In 2009, Ferguson and his team at Imperial College advised the government that swine flu or H1N1 would probably kill 65,000 people in the UK. In the end, swine flu claimed the lives of 457 people in the UK.

Now, in 2020, Ferguson and Imperial College have released a report which claims that half a million Britons and 2.2 million Americans may be killed by Covid–19. The report has still not been peer-reviewed; despite this and Ferguson's glaring record of mathematical sensationalism, the British Government has adopted the devastating socio-economic lockdown that Ferguson has proposed.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/who-controls-british-government-response-covid19-part-one

The above is extracted from the link above and worth reading all the way through which highlights a lot of other concerns.

Going back to the “Scientists” have you bothered to look at who they are, what they say or listened to the podcast that I posted? 

if not that’s fine. Just thought I would put them out there. You never know by reading and listening you might learn something 

The claim that it is illogical was from Dr Michael Yeadon who among other things was the VP Respiratoy at Pfizer and has 32 years experience in that field. He also worked closely with Patrick Vallance and is not afraid in calling him out as is witnessed in the podcast I posted.  To be fair I stated illogical whereas he says implausible

As for being a conspiracy theorist, if that means looking at a situation that does not add up from what you are being told, so investigating why you are being lied to, then hands up I must be!

Illogical or implausible, does it matter? It’s obviously happening. 
You’ve just gone to great lengths above to show how wrong one scientist/Dr/ expert or whatever Ferguson is, can be; possibly he’s not the only one. Just a thought. 
Being lied to depends on what you choose to believe.....or don’t. Neither proves the fact. 

3 hours ago, AVB said:

I’m not sure about that. I mean being a communist/socialist surely proves that they are not of a sound mind. 

I do consider that too, but one academic with daft ideological political beliefs doesn't chill me that we have a subversive element from the CCP at the heart of our elected democracy.

Bill Gates part in all of this is still lost on me though.  Unless of course the non tinfoil hat-wearing, non-conspiracist does actually believe the Bill Gates conspiracies.

44 minutes ago, Scully said:

Illogical or implausible, does it matter? It’s obviously happening. 
You’ve just gone to great lengths above to show how wrong one scientist/Dr/ expert or whatever Ferguson is, can be; possibly he’s not the only one. Just a thought. 
Being lied to depends on what you choose to believe.....or don’t. Neither proves the fact. 

No it doesn’t but due to some of the people on here picking up the slightest inconsistency, I thought I would clarify the wording. Do we know it is happening and if so what proof is there and from whom?

Ferguson is the person who created the model that said over half a million deaths would occur that led to Boris changing his approach on herd immunity, literally a day or two afterwards that took us into the first national lockdown. That was after the WHO and the  government had classified covid as no longer being a Highly Contagious Infectious Disease

I take your point about who you choose to believe and all I am doing is believing people that do not have anything to gain from their advice. Valance and Witty lied about the data that led to the second lockdown

on another matter the Laksen is great

12 minutes ago, grrclark said:

Bill Gates part in all of this is still lost on me though.  Unless of course the non tinfoil hat-wearing, non-conspiracist does actually believe the Bill Gates conspiracies.

I thought you were going to leave it? Obviously not

7 minutes ago, Humblepie said:

No it doesn’t but due to some of the people on here picking up the slightest inconsistency, I thought I would clarify the wording. Do we know it is happening and if so what proof is there and from whom?

Ferguson is the person who created the model that said over half a million deaths would occur that led to Boris changing his approach on herd immunity, literally a day or two afterwards that took us into the first national lockdown. That was after the WHO and the  government had classified covid as no longer being a Highly Contagious Infectious Disease

I take your point about who you choose to believe and all I am doing is believing people that do not have anything to gain from their advice. Valance and Witty lied about the data that led to the second lockdown

on another matter the Laksen is great

Asymptomatic kids ‘appear’ to be responsible for having a couple of schools ( or school years ) closed down locally. Certainly no one showing obvious symptoms has been responsible. 
Am pleased you like the jacket. 👍

5 minutes ago, Humblepie said:

That’s worrying and hope it does not turn into something nasty.

😂 It already has....Covid!
Back in September if I recall, a student tested positive following a random test but showed no symptoms, and just two days ago a teacher tested positive. Not sure how they were infected. 
Give Ullswater school or Ullswater Community College a google if you want to read more; I’m sure it’ll be on there somewhere? 

1 hour ago, Humblepie said:

Ferguson is the person who created the model that said over half a million deaths would occur

Do we know its happening,  yes, I've spoken to people who are seeing it first hand in the NHS , watching colleagues in hospital beds and recently attended a funeral. 

Things are apparently much worse in Wales, but that's just what I've seen on the news.

As to why the government keeps listening to Ferguson?? Who knows, he's obviously been wrong pretty much every time it counts.

1 hour ago, Scully said:

Asymptomatic kids ‘appear’ to be responsible for having a couple of schools ( or school years ) closed down locally. Certainly no one showing obvious symptoms has been responsible. 
Am pleased you like the jacket. 👍

I said last week its happening lots, spoke to my mate at the weekend and their kids school are juggling teachers sending different years home to bring others in because of the time different times kids have been off.

My wifes school had another year ho off last week,  but this was after a kid had symptoms and tested positive. 

So if you work in a school Friday afternoon can't come soon enough.