You Dont Have A Chance

Bigbob

There was a email sent to Students saying don't come back earlier than your date which was the 11th with a good welfare reason and speak to student welfare,But there still coming back .I got 22 of them having a party and the boss has reported them all to be disciplined under various charges but mostly under COVID related ones. I doubt the University will do much but its  getting on my goat catching the same clowns repeatedly and reporting them .But they are simply just coming back to PARTY , Whilst at home they have to abide with there parents lockdown rules  and if a pal comes for them hopefully most parent wouldn't let them in . Well there's a email out now stating theirs defiantly no face to face lessons for 3 months so guess what most are now going home again  

They don't realize  they are carriers and there's another strain as there excuse ive had it doesn't wash 

7 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

There was a email sent to Students saying don't come back earlier than your date which was the 11th with a good welfare reason and speak to student welfare,But there still coming back .I got 22 of them having a party and the boss has reported them all to be disciplined under various charges but mostly under COVID related ones. I doubt the University will do much but its  getting on my goat catching the same clowns repeatedly and reporting them .But they are simply just coming back to PARTY , Whilst at home they have to abide with there parents lockdown rules  and if a pal comes for them hopefully most parent wouldn't let them in . Well there's a email out now stating theirs defiantly no face to face lessons for 3 months so guess what most are now going home again  

They don't realize  they are carriers and there's another strain as there excuse ive had it doesn't wash 

They might just all be in a very large bubble!

How did the apparent new strain spread around the country,  people went home for xmas.

Students,  contractors, people working away, families meeting for xmas day before heading home again.

Then many go back to work spreading the virus more, so it's no wonder really they locked us down again. 

I wonder how many people work away in London and travelled home?

15 minutes ago, treetree said:

How do you know this?

You dont !

but there are very high Odds they are, would you take the gamble and join in ? 

My neighbours old work mates daughter had a party over Christmas time, 12 attended the party, the Grandmother of one of the party goers is now in hospital with Covid. 

Why on Earth dont people get it into their heads ????  

Just now, Dougy said:

Teatree, 

You will obviously do what you want regardless of guidelines given out by people who are qualified to give this advise. 

This is why its spreading as some think they are fine but don't realise they could still be carrying Covid to someone else which then could kill that person.

Nephews potential father inlaw past away just before Xmas after catching it from a workmate who was FINE.

27 minutes ago, treetree said:

So we all have to act like we are ill, even though we are most likely fine?

No we don't have parties when there is a national lockdown,  the lockdown is there to protect everyone.

Apparently mates of a lad in work did the same thing, had a new years eve party, surprisingly he didn't go but now the group either have Covid or are isolating,  everyone who went to that party then went home, mixed with others, went shopping maybe into work before showing symptoms,  so if there were 15 people at that party how many others have they mixed with?

I really don't understand how people don't get this.

One lad said my gran and grandad are vulnerable and i didn't want to give it to them so i just came back to university , This from a **** who was partying seven nights a week because  the accommodation he was in was all self isolation all we could do  was shine torches at the window and ask the music to be turned down to be told to **** Off. I cracked up and swore and said so your granny and grandads lives are more ******* important than mine or my families ? . I thought my supervisor would of ripped a strip off me but after saying the same thing to them for 10 months i think everybody is pee'd off 

2 hours ago, treetree said:

So we all have to act like we are ill, even though we are most likely fine?

Whats the quarantine period ? 2 Weeks 

So if they shut down the country for a month ? we would be clear of it 

None of this dont travel unless you have to   Thats rather vague 

Dont go on holiday unless its booked  ????? 

Shut the country down for a month and maybe we wont get a third or fourth lockdown

The amount of folk in shops with no masks etc the police should be asking to see a exemption letter or fine them 

The only hope we got it seems it on the vaccinating  saving  folk  because folk wont help themselves 

How many of the folk that wont wear masks in public will knock back in vaccine none i bet ?.

15 hours ago, Mice! said:

How did the apparent new strain spread around the country,  people went home for xmas.

Students,  contractors, people working away, families meeting for xmas day before heading home again.

Then many go back to work spreading the virus more, so it's no wonder really they locked us down again. 

I wonder how many people work away in London and travelled home?

Far too  bright is you!