Trump.

The Heron

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Trump was a very succesful businesman , so it is almost certain that he mixed with all and sundry during his business years.  Photo shaking hands at some big bash somewhere and they are close buddies... typical fake news.

The story of him sorting the New York ice rink, where the authorities failed miserably trying to build it and he took it on, gave a completion date and the job was done on time and on budget.  Worth reading about.

Lots of very jealous people about, incapable of matching his ability to get things done.

46 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

There are lots of pictures of Trump and Epstein together at different times. And Trump and Maxwell, thats all a matter of record

I know, i was saying what Clinton allegedly got up to had nothing to do with who we were discussing Trump. Anytime you mention something Trump did, the first response usually is, but Clinton did this, but Obama did that etc. 

if trump is so great at getting things done anyone explain why he could not perform the simple task of putting harry dunns killer on a plane? because the dunn’s and everyone else are still waiting to see justice however late 

Why would Trump lift a finger to help?  

Much as I think Harry Dunn's killer should be extradited, perhaps the USA are waiting for Prince Andrew to extradite his backside off a chair and speak to the authorities. Why should they send back one of their own, when someone is using his status to avoid the justice system?

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

Well, Trump's sent his formal Response to the articles of impeachment. If he was hoping to retain or regain some credibility with the Senate, spelling United States wrong in the title probably isn't going to help. Is everyone on his team incompetent, or just a select few in unfortunately prominent places?

image.png.536c1b802da6a69ce3ab431319396204.png

A spelling mistake isn't exactly the biggest news story of the day is it ?

21 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

A spelling mistake isn't exactly the biggest news story of the day is it ?

And precisely where did I say it was? But when filing a defence to the Senate, which could bar him from ever holding office again, how amateurish is the legal team if it can't even spell the name of its own country on the very first page? I know Trump's set the bar pretty low for things like this, but you'd have thought on a document that he's hoping will pave the way to some kind political future, he could have at least made sure United was spelled right.  

It seems his legal team has form for this though. In the absurd legal challenges they brought in Georgia, they managed to spell District wrong three times - in three different ways. Either very rushed, or very incompetent. Or both.

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

And precisely where did I say it was? But when filing a defence to the Senate, which could bar him from ever holding office again, how amateurish is the legal team if it can't even spell the name of its own country on the very first page? I know Trump's set the bar pretty low for things like this, but you'd have thought on a document that he's hoping will pave the way to some kind political future, he could have at least made sure United was spelled right.  

It seems his legal team has form for this though. In the absurd legal challenges they brought in Georgia, they managed to spell District wrong three times - in three different ways. Either very rushed, or very incompetent. Or both.

Or maybe they know the charge is so ludicrous they didn't want to waste much time on it knowing its going nowhere anyway. 

Edited by 12gauge82