The first idiot has landed

Vince Green

Its about time this country grew its OWN balls and started to stand up for the people of this country Tag and Bag him and drop him back off over Brazil somewhere. 

They know the consequence of traveling from these country's its made very clear before they flew in.   

7 minutes ago, Fisheruk said:

That’s said with feeling! Sub-zero temperatures in a caravan?

It has been cold, but I've not had the heating on this week. And I can leave the caravan 😃

I get that being in a hotel room for two weeks isn't perfect,  but it's just two weeks,  and you know its going to happen. 

14 hours ago, Dougy said:

Its about time this country grew its OWN balls and started to stand up for the people of this country Tag and Bag him and drop him back off over Brazil somewhere. 

They know the consequence of traveling from these country's its made very clear before they flew in.   

He’s British, and was working in Brazil. That doesn’t excuse him being a ****, but at least read the article first...

1 hour ago, Bumble said:

He’s British, and was working in Brazil. That doesn’t excuse him being a ****, but at least read the article first...

I did thanks.

But for being unable to follow simple instructions we accept his actions do we ??? when he purely either thinks he's exempt of any rules or shows total disregard for trying to contain the Virus he may possible be bring in to the country.