Congratulations to Ferretboy111

Suffolk shooter

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now know what it is that FB111 has done, but I am not going to tell you in the full gaylordian spirit of the thread.

However if you want to PM me I will let you have Suffolk Shooters mobile no. and you can ring and ask him. Or sign him up to an automatic text service that sends him junk messages 3 times a day.

Teal,

Close but still no cigar

I do of course whole heartedly and unreservedly congratulate FB on whatever it is that he requires congratulating for.

Well done FB you <delete as applicable>

1. earnt it,

2. deserve it,

3. worked hard for it,

4. got lucky with it,

5. found it,

6. stole it,

7. burnt it down and waited for the insurance investigation to pay you out,

8. passed it (like an examination or even like a kidney stone)

That's me done on this one now.

stop it mung I can take no more (and I know the ans) I guess you have no appointments today ;)

I do of course whole heartedly and unreservedly congratulate FB on whatever it is that he requires congratulating for.

Well done FB you <delete as applicable>

1. earnt it,

2. deserve it,

3. worked hard for it,

4. got lucky with it,

5. found it,

6. stole it,

7. burnt it down and waited for the insurance investigation to pay you out,

8. passed it (like an examination or even like a kidney stone)

That's me done on this one now.

stop it mung I can take no more (and I know the ans) I guess you have no appointments today ;)

Cheeky monkey. I was in work and at my desk by 6 a.m. this morning

PW is nice light relief and breaks up the day nicely.

Today has been a cracking day - one of my partners got his new car and so he was nice and happy, I struck a great deal which is exceptionally profitable for my client and nicely profitable for me and I ploughed through a whole load of **** that had been hanging over me for ages which had in the meantime made me grumpy.

Plod round tonight and fingers crossed it's shopping tomorrow and I mean some serious shopping.

Raising a glass of red to Wednesday the 19th. Join me in my happy Wednesday the 19th day celebrations.

he's exactly the type of upand coming young lad I'd employ.

so SS this young lad you would like to "employ"..........

watch out FB111 this is how Mungler ended up a rentboy. beware the excited attention of older men !!! ;):no:

Well, it's still a secret. Tee hee hee (said in a high pitched voice whilst hiding behind my hands). Etc

However he asked me if I really really wanted this particular shooter and I said no, not really (putting up a real struggle). I told him that my mates (well a loose term for you numpties on here) told me that I should go over the top and stick everything down on the basis that something will get knocked back. I said that I was happy for that to be the hostage to fortune and so it was struck from my application in return for everything else, oh and I got the maximum ammo holding and purchasing capacities. If I put up a struggle I reckon I would have got it, but I couldn't say I was that bothered.

Oh yes, for what I have been given it appears to be an open ticket (says "result, get in there" etc).

Well, it's still a secret. Tee hee hee (said in a high pitched voice whilst hiding behind my hands). Etc

However he asked me if I really really wanted this particular shooter and I said no, not really (putting up a real struggle). I told him that my mates (well a loose term for you numpties on here) told me that I should go over the top and stick everything down on the basis that something will get knocked back. I said that I was happy for that to be the hostage to fortune and so it was struck from my application in return for everything else, oh and I got the maximum ammo holding and purchasing capacities. If I put up a struggle I reckon I would have got it, but I couldn't say I was that bothered.

Oh yes, for what I have been given it appear to be an open ticket (says "result, get in there" etc).

Nice one Mung! :)

MM, Like it.

I got .22 rf with sound mod and .223 with sound mod - open.

They not happy with the Section 1 shotty. Can't blame them really, if the truth be known I would have only gone and bought a full on Spas for the hell of it.

We are now taking top of the shop semi auto .22 and a Steyr in .223.

Am looking for top notch glass and night vision if anyone's dealing at the mo.

Bagsy, don't watch Curse of the Golden Flower - there's a couple of hours you will never get back.