Super service

Walker570

My protype one man pop up chair blind was a great success but not weatherproof. I therefore went on google to find some cam waterproof material and found a company called KBT.

This was about 4pm yesterday afternoon and this morning bingo the post lady knocked the door with said order. Now that is service.   The material is the standard Brit Camo and looks pretty good quality. I have rebuilt the chair and frame. Mounting the hoops at the end of the arms and extended the forward hoop a bit as it was a touch tight to get the tripod in. With this new material I can now put a full back cover on it and hopefully it will prove rain proof as I will not be restricted as to good weather days and on wet days through the winter there will be a little less disturbance from golfers. although the three spots I have set I really could stay there all day without intruding.

I will take some photos of the new set up tomorrow and then when I have the cover complete and fitted.

Remember if you need camo material KBT will come up trumps.

21 hours ago, Walker570 said:

My protype one man pop up chair blind was a great success but not weatherproof. I therefore went on google to find some cam waterproof material and found a company called KBT.

This was about 4pm yesterday afternoon and this morning bingo the post lady knocked the door with said order. Now that is service.   The material is the standard Brit Camo and looks pretty good quality. I have rebuilt the chair and frame. Mounting the hoops at the end of the arms and extended the forward hoop a bit as it was a touch tight to get the tripod in. With this new material I can now put a full back cover on it and hopefully it will prove rain proof as I will not be restricted as to good weather days and on wet days through the winter there will be a little less disturbance from golfers. although the three spots I have set I really could stay there all day without intruding.

I will take some photos of the new set up tomorrow and then when I have the cover complete and fitted.

Remember if you need camo material KBT will come up trumps.

Ace.

Got it fitted up today. Put a bit of old camo round the front to break it up a bit. Looks good weatherproof material.  I had some oak leaf pattern waterproof material which I used for the back..  It doesn't quite fold as tight as the first effort but it will go in the Landie and that is all that matters.  I only have to carry it about 20yrds to each set so no problem.  Out on Monday morning so will see if the tree rats approve.

Lots more room. I put the gas pipe over the fibreglass rods just to give a bit more support. The front hoop is high tensile fencing wire.002.JPG.83dc51964a4f295a5fb5ac3c507808d4.JPG005.JPG.626c92072472336a3a59e06a2e7dbfc5.JPG006.JPG.33e3d9629f4c98d48a34eac0887b7856.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

Edited by Walker570

It is there or should I say they. This is based on a folding chair which has arms and a cup holder in each arm.....no to be honest I actually took the arm material out as it was in the way.  Seeing my rifle is on a tripod and lined up with the flip top I do not require both hands to fire it so can hold my cup in the other, no problem.  A bit tricky with a chocy digestive in the mouth at the same time but it can be done.:lol: