Blackpudding throwing comp

dipper

35 minutes ago, London Best said:

I hope they don’t waste the black pudding!

excactly what i was going to say......it is proberly the best english breakfast.....either with tinned plum toms or fresh barn eggs and a touch of colmans mustard

the big problem is finding a maker of the old fsashioned way...with nice big lumps of white fat in it and you can still see the rolled cereal in it...and it is contained within a proper skin.......

i luuuuuuvvvvvve proper black pud.

49 minutes ago, ditchman said:

excactly what i was going to say......it is proberly the best english breakfast.....either with tinned plum toms or fresh barn eggs and a touch of colmans mustard

the big problem is finding a maker of the old fsashioned way...with nice big lumps of white fat in it and you can still see the rolled cereal in it...and it is contained within a proper skin.......

Bury Market £1 a pudding either cold to take home or hot to eat now mustard , ketchup around the corner of the store can't beat it family's been going 30 years. They sell the white pudding & tripe if that's your thing. You can get a bag of hot new  potato's with a good dollop of butter as well on the store near the entrance. 

13 hours ago, ditchman said:

It's darned hard to get hold of. Happily I know a few haunts down here. One of which is the Best fish and chip shop in Weymouth, Bennetts. They'll do you a battered one. It's cooked properly first, then given a batter coating. I can hear my arteries crying out for mercy, but it's so worth it.

20 hours ago, Feltwad said:

I prefer mine the old fashion way of in a block to eat has it is never fry it 

Feltwad

This is the only way to eat it. Buy the individual sausages, boil and eat with bread and butter and a little salt. Always buy half a dozen when down around Ramsbotham or Bury. It is sacrilege to fry it and should be a criminal offence 😂😂