Shotguns and 12gun safe for sale

LNewton09

9 minutes ago, LNewton09 said:

It’s been deleted once I can’t win where ever I post 🤦🏼‍♂️

Sorry fella, but we're only members on here just like you,,,, I'm only pointing out this thread is in the wrong section, ie no sales allowed. Plus you've got a low post count,,,, perhaps that's why it was deleted before ?

Have you tried posting in Guns for Sale section ?

Edited by JKD

1 hour ago, JKD said:

And as if by magic, it's now in the right section 😊

Good luck 🤞

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

What model is the Winchester? Ranger, 1400 or 1500?

1400 if I remember rightly

1 hour ago, 6153ian said:

Any photos of the 12 x gun safe ?

I’ll get one tomorrow when I’m home 

From the limited image of the single barrel  jobby, I  think that it could be a Baikal.  I have a similar  20 bore and there is a barrel opening lever on the trigger gauard that opens the barrel and recocks the action in one movement. Without going and dragging it out I can't remember  it I'm pretty sure that it has Baikal and the type number stamped on the side of the action and a Brown bakelite butt plate with Baikal moulded in it.

The20g one that I have is never going to be worth much but the gun is, as all Baikals built SOLID.  AND OK FOR A summer's evening walk round but saying that it is a 3 inch mag and loaded up with the corŕect stuff would take anything going.  You probably wouldn't want to shoot many Magnus, but how many shots at geese or a marauding fox  does one get or need.  A real strong gun built for lifetimes of solid work. Like a keepers gun. If you put the lead on the target it does a job.

Edited by Minky

14 hours ago, Minky said:

From the limited image of the single barrel  jobby, I  think that it could be a Baikal.  I have a similar  20 bore and there is a barrel opening lever on the trigger gauard that opens the barrel and recocks the action in one movement. Without going and dragging it out I can't remember  it I'm pretty sure that it has Baikal and the type number stamped on the side of the action and a Brown bakelite butt plate with Baikal moulded in it.

The20g one that I have is never going to be worth much but the gun is, as all Baikals built SOLID.  AND OK FOR A summer's evening walk round but saying that it is a 3 inch mag and loaded up with the corŕect stuff would take anything going.  You probably wouldn't want to shoot many Magnus, but how many shots at geese or a marauding fox  does one get or need.  A real strong gun built for lifetimes of solid work. Like a keepers gun. If you put the lead on the target it does a job.

baikal👍