.22 Long blanks

steve_b_wales

34 minutes ago, tonyshooter said:

I have loads of them with different power loads in them, but I can only send them via special courier as R M wont handle them !

Most retailers charge between £6 - 9.99 for delivery, so probably use a courier service as mentioned.

3 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

Most retailers charge between £6 - 9.99 for delivery, so probably use a courier service as mentioned.

Enfieldsports charge £5:95 standard rate. I'm not sure who they use to deliver them though.

23 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

Enfieldsports charge £5:95 standard rate. I'm not sure who they use to deliver them though.

I've checked with a couple of companies and quite a few of them use Parcel Force.

18 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

The ones I need are .22 long, but thanks anyway. I've just put photo's up on the 'Sporting Pictures' section of the pistol I have.

32 minutes ago, steve_b_wales said:

The ones I need are .22 long, but thanks anyway. I've just put photo's up on the 'Sporting Pictures' section of the pistol I have.

I'm pretty certain they will work, as the rim is the same it's just the length that is different. As long as the seat in the cylinder, which I think they will, they will go bang, maybe not as loud, but will still work.

I could be wrong though.

12 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

I'm pretty certain they will work, as the rim is the same it's just the length that is different. As long as the seat in the cylinder, which I think they will, they will go bang, maybe not as loud, but will still work.

I could be wrong though.

No, I agree that they will work. But as you mentioned, they won't be as loud. I remember my father firing the pistol in the back garden and it was very loud.

15 hours ago, foxbasher said:

If by any chance your coming down to Hampshire over the Christmas period I've got a tub or two you can take away with you

Sadly I'm not, but a very kind offer. I'm sure they can be sent via Parcel Force, as there are some companies who are using them. I would be more than happy to cover all costs and also make a donation to a charity of your choice. No problem though if not, and thanks again for the offer.

18 hours ago, Luckyshot said:

https://www.moleonline.com/lapua-22-long-blanks-pack-of-100

Not a bad price and they deliver 

Yes, a good price. There's a company not too far from me who are also very competitive with their price inc' postage. Fuel wise, it would work out about the same as their postage charge.