Sales posts

manthing

Just now, manthing said:

Why don't people either add a location to a sales post, or at least put a general location in their profile.

Can there not be a price box and a location box that need to be completed before a sales post is allowed to be submitted. 

Grumble grumble mumble flipping eck..😉

Not just that, they want to sell their goods and add out of focus pictures, and dont have an ounce of politeness when you ask for better pictures they get funny. 

Obviously not in any rush to sell. 

Simple think to do is dont buy. 

1 hour ago, manthing said:

Why don't people either add a location to a sales post, or at least put a general location in their profile.

Can there not be a price box and a location box that need to be completed before a sales post is allowed to be submitted. 

Grumble grumble mumble flipping eck..😉

manthing, ive heeded your good advice and added my location to my profile. This is something that drives me potty as well. I didnt realise it was missing until i read your post.

10 hours ago, manthing said:

@telbert I wasn't having a go at you matey, vast majority of my shooting related purchases is cash on collection as i like to inspect goods before parting with the coin.

A number of timers I've thought I'd like something and there's no location listed so I just don't even ask.

Onwards and upwards eh. 

👍