Binoculars

dorianbuilders

I have Hawke scopes on four of my rifles and a pair of large Hawke binos as well as my wifes and can only say they all perform very well and in my view very good value.

I have shot animals with far more expensive scopes but funnily enough they all seem to die the same with my Hawks.

I have in memory had two instances over probably 30yrs where a problem occured and the suppliers have been 100% and in one case where the scope was very old they sold me a brand new one at 50% discount.   What more can I say.

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Another vote.  I purchased a set for my wife and they are as good as my Swarofs.

I sold an expensive set of Kahles binoculars, mainly through lack of use, and purchased the Nature Trek ones. I was very impressed with them, especially the difference in price range. Lifetime warranty as well.

1 hour ago, dorianbuilders said:

Thank you

What about the Hawke Vantage?

Reason I ask is they have them in my local store 

The Vantage should also be a good set to have. I have Vantage scopes on some of my rifles and they are excellent.

So I looked through some of the nature trek hawke binos 8x 25   and wasn't impressed. (I'm a big hawke fan of the scopes) I then looked through the endurance model 8x 25  and they are a significant  step up for not a lot more money .

I also have some 8x 32 mm frontier  binos from hawke and these are superb . 

Thanks for all the replies guys.

I tried the local cash converters website and they had nothing suitable so I went to a local shop, had a look through a pair of vantage 10x42 and 8x42 and went with the 8x 42 with a little bit of haggling down to £110.😜

Even though it was fairly dark I was really impressed with the quality! A big step up from my folding praktica ones that are about 30 years old!

In all honesty the lifetime guarantee inc accidental damage was a big plus.👍

Thanks again