Mrs D doing some washing

Dougy

On 12/01/2023 at 17:05, Dougy said:

GOT home and see my waterproof leggins washed and smelling like a rose bowl. 

Now need waterproofing and burying in cow poo for a week to get rid of the smell.  

Well, if you sorted yourself out and either put them away or washed them she wouldn't feel the need to do it!   :lol:

On 12/01/2023 at 17:05, Dougy said:

GOT home and see my waterproof leggins washed and smelling like a rose bowl. 

Now need waterproofing and burying in cow poo for a week to get rid of the smell.  

Hi Dougy, drove past yours the other day and spotted them on the line, thought to myself Dougy wont be pleased about that, I also noticed your underpants on the line….did she wash them with your leggings or are they normally that colour?:)

1 hour ago, old'un said:

Hi Dougy, drove past yours the other day and spotted them on the line, thought to myself Dougy wont be pleased about that, I also noticed your underpants on the line….did she wash them with your leggings or are they normally that colour?

HHhhahhahhahahaaa.....................thats funny ............ask me why i know

I had a brand new black car which I only washed in straight lines so not to have swirl marks visible from all angles.

6 months later I visited my mother and jokingly threw the keys on the kitchen counter and said "Wash that for me." 

She was an early riser and before I had got up she had washed my car using a bucket and sponge. End result It was covered in grity swirl marks.😪

The thing is all my outdoor type clothes are kept separate from the other stuff. The leggins were left out yo dry so the mud could be brushed off ready to wear next shoot day. But they still ended up getting washed with work shirts and such mud and all. 

Underpants ??? Not worn them since colour TV. 

4 minutes ago, Dougy said:

The thing is all my outdoor type clothes are kept separate from the other stuff. The leggins were left out yo dry so the mud could be brushed off ready to wear next shoot day. But they still ended up getting washed with work shirts and such mud and all. 

Underpants Not worn them since colour TV. 

the wife's then.?

23 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Lol there that big nowadays just 1 pair fills the washer. 

I thought they looked a bit big for you, lets face it your wedding tackle would be lost in them, well so I have been told by your wi….oops nearly spilled the beans.:)

25 minutes ago, ditchman said:

go commando .its environmentaly freindly

Only things about going commando is you need something to bash through the undergrowth, the girls down the village reckon you would go through it like one of those swinging demolition balls.

I also hear your nickname in the village was taken from the local Chinese takeaway, ‘One-Hung-low’ :)

1 hour ago, old'un said:

Only things about going commando is you need something to bash through the undergrowth, the girls down the village reckon you would go through it like one of those swinging demolition balls.

I also hear your nickname in the village was taken from the local Chinese takeaway, ‘One-Hung-low’

two-hung low........please........im not related to Hitler

6 hours ago, Dougy said:

Lol there that big nowadays just 1 pair fills the washer. 

Ouch 😂 now to keep a straight face when I see her 😂. Tbf I think you’re punching above your weight  😃👍

I went stalking last week and my mate had just washed his coat 🙈🤦🏻‍♂️. He smelt like fresh flowers . We spotted nothing . I was so annoyed at him.

my mrs knows my shooting clothes are never washed from new to the bin