Labour at it again.

Gunman

Starmer may well think he has been clever, but I trust that anyone with a brain cell will see him for what he is. Strong on rhetoric, short on action.

Talked tough about rooting out the anti-semites in the Labour Party. I have seen no mass expulsions. 

Knowing that the shooting he was talking about was almost certainly done with an illegally held gun, he goes off at a tangent and comments on legally held guns. He must know that the tragedies over the years have been mainly cause by the Police Forces' shortcomings, not gun laws. Did he address that? No, he dives straight into stricter laws. 

A shallow, shifty individual. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, discobob said:

Shouldn't BASC and CPSA be writing to him in an open letter pointing out his mistakes in his comments or ask him to clarify anything that could be classed as ambiguous?? I would like to see my subs used for something that could affect us all (to the latter and not the former that is)

CPSA have gone woke and are now CTSA diverse and inclusive!

19 minutes ago, discobob said:

Shouldn't BASC and CPSA be writing to him in an open letter pointing out his mistakes in his comments or ask him to clarify anything that could be classed as ambiguous?? I would like to see my subs used for something that could affect us all (to the latter and not the former that is)

BASC are on the case.

20 minutes ago, discobob said:

https://basc.org.uk/basc-briefs-labour-party-following-firearms-licensing-comments/

Just now, oowee said:

BASC are on the case.

Snap

44 minutes ago, Genghis said:

Really concerning regarding the talk of guns being stored at a club

I think it is a crazy proposal.  Most clubs are (for noise reasons apart from anything else) quite isolated and if thieves knew there were a quantity of guns and ammunition stored there - it is a prime target.  BUT  it has been mentioned on several occasions ........