Magnate

ladyjack

A member on here from Newcastle, posted if anyone could help him out with some pidgeon shooting gear, and he would take the person out with him, so I gave him a pidgeon magnet and decoys, never heard of him again, went to go shooting myself yesterday and my magnet doesn't work, so now I have to buy new one,thats what happens when you try and help someone out

Wouldn't define that as a moan.  Just a bit of frustration and a warning to others.

If I was in that scenario I would have said to the person, when I come with you, you can have a lend of my gear but I'll hang on to it.

Like said though, we've all helped people out, trying to be nice and **** is your thanks.

3 hours ago, ladyjack said:

A member on here from Newcastle, posted if anyone could help him out with some pidgeon shooting gear, and he would take the person out with him, so I gave him a pidgeon magnet and decoys, never heard of him again, went to go shooting myself yesterday and my magnet doesn't work, so now I have to buy new one,thats what happens when you try and help someone out

Hello, what is wrong with your magnet, you can get new motors ??

On 26/04/2023 at 11:10, ladyjack said:

Name and Shame ! ( Tin hat ready to be worn )

On 26/04/2023 at 15:04, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what is wrong with your magnet, you can get new motors ??

I think this isn't working, emailed a1 decoy about 10 times no reply 

16828593585004642308108689312196.jpg

On 26/04/2023 at 12:14, Mr grumpy said:

So, what's the point of whining about it on here? We have all probably experienced this at some time.

Your well named

On 26/04/2023 at 12:14, Mr grumpy said:

So, what's the point of whining about it on here? We have all probably experienced this at some time.

Your well named,bet you shoot by yourself, (Billy no mates) 

On 26/04/2023 at 13:14, 30-6 said:

Wouldn't define that as a moan.  Just a bit of frustration and a warning to others.

If I was in that scenario I would have said to the person, when I come with you, you can have a lend of my gear but I'll hang on to it.

Like said though, we've all helped people out, trying to be nice and **** is your thanks.

No point unless he "names and shames"

1 hour ago, ladyjack said:

I think this isn't working, emailed a1 decoy about 10 times no reply 

16828593585004642308108689312196.jpg

Your well named

Your well named,bet you shoot by yourself, (Billy no mates) 

Actually I shoot with lots of different people.what I don't do,is feel sorry for myself and put it on a forum.sorry that you got bummed by someone over your gear but **** happens 

On 26/04/2023 at 13:14, 30-6 said:

Thanks  30-6,I wasn't moaning just saying this is what happened,