Nicola Sturgeon

wymberley

3 hours ago, udderlyoffroad said:

I've got a bridge to sell you... 😂

She was about as classy as a shell suit.

She closed Scotland for business, even worse than England during the Pandemic.  She made shcool children wear masks, for crissakes, on the basis of no medical advice.

Sepertate from Covid, she has enacted the most illiberal, big-state legislation I've seen in the English-speaking world (and that some stiff competition).    

What she is, is a world-class self-publicist, as seemingly no journalist form South of the border was even remotely interested in asking her difficult questions.

What i meant by a class act was she was good in front of the cameras and at the dispatch box and she could run rings round most of the people who came up against her.

But being able to talk it is not the same as being able to do it.

The people she delegated below her were spectacularly incompetent. Being a member of the party faithful is no qualification to run anything 

14 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

What i meant by a class act was she was good in front of the cameras and at the dispatch box and she could run rings round most of the people who came up against her.

I agree to an extent, but I say again that seemingly nobody ever seemed to ask her tough questions.  You only have to look at the praise heaped upon her by allegedly impartial journalists when she resigned to see how she had them wrapped around her finger.

I am sure all Scotland's first ministers have been looked into at some stage they might of got off with it but they where checkout by the police 

Then this clown we have now he mucked up every job he had in the cabinet so they made him first minister , that wee video seems right enough 

Then everything west minister did sturgeon called GEneral Election so why not have one in Scotland when she abdicated ?

1 hour ago, Bigbob said:

I am sure all Scotland's first ministers have been looked into at some stage they might of got off with it but they where checkout by the police 

Then this clown we have now he mucked up every job he had in the cabinet so they made him first minister , that wee video seems right enough 

Then everything west minister did sturgeon called GEneral Election so why not have one in Scotland when she abdicated ?

All party politics is about  a small group of individuals at the top with absolutely no qualifications for high office. Their only requirement was to join the party, attend the meetings, clap at the right time and get known. Then when a job comes up for a Councillor or a parliamentary candidacy their name is at the front of the queue.

It helps if they buy a few drinks for the right  people in the bar after the meetings 

None of this qualifies them for public office but that's how they get where they are today

Scottish and Welsh independence? Well, that just goes from strength to strength 😆

The best example yet of be very careful what you wish for 😆

Great PR for keeping the Union.

I knew the whole ‘gender stuff’ in Scotland was out of the communist playbook about group think and what thoughts and what speech were deemed acceptable / unacceptable by the state, but what a ridiculous cross to die on.

That said, the Isla Bryant case and the SNP’s daft gender ideology laws were the catalyst / start of what many hope will be the end of the current gender wars nonsense. I digress. 

Anyway, a big thanks to the Welsh and the Scots, they make the current stock of idiots in Westminster look competent 😆

Edited by Mungler

3 hours ago, Mungler said:

Scottish and Welsh independence? Well, that just goes from strength to strength 😆

The best example yet of be very careful what you wish for 😆

Great PR for keeping the Union.

I knew the whole ‘gender stuff’ in Scotland was out of the communist playbook about group think and what thoughts and what speech were deemed acceptable / unacceptable by the state, but what a ridiculous cross to die on.

That said, the Isla Bryant case and the SNP’s daft gender ideology laws were the catalyst / start of what many hope will be the end of the current gender wars nonsense. I digress. 

Anyway, a big thanks to the Welsh and the Scots, they make the current stock of idiots in Westminster look competent 😆

Look what happened to Ireland a hundred years ago when it got independence 

With no industry and subsistence agriculture the population was doomed to a century of poverty

Only EU handouts have raised them from that poverty and allowed them to become a tax haven

Scotland in particular but Wales too are in the same situation now as Ireland was then living beyond their income

14 hours ago, udderlyoffroad said:

I agree to an extent, but I say again that seemingly nobody ever seemed to ask her tough questions.  You only have to look at the praise heaped upon her by allegedly impartial journalists when she resigned to see how she had them wrapped around her finger.

If they did ask tough questions that was them off the invite list and potentially career ending