Peas again and a small milestone.

muncher

The field of peas I shot with my brother two weeks ago for 143, seemed to be getting attention from the pigeons again.  I wasn’t quite sure where to set up as there 3 big fields all together. I decided on what I believed was a flight line along a dyke. I only had 6 silo socks so that’s what I set up with. I had a steady day and was very surprised and happy to pick 108. This I’m sure is my first solo ton since I had to change shoulders last year due to eye damage. 
IMG_2722.jpeg.bd9967f4335760623a9ad8ae002dcb39.jpeg

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

bet you were chuffed with that ...excellent :good:

I was very chuffed, I was hoping for 50 ish . 

2 hours ago, 6.5x55SE said:

Top result Jules well done 👍

Cheers mate. 

8 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well done Mate.  :good:

Thanks. 

Another superb bag M , I was going to ask when you last posted about your change over from one shoulder to the other one but I get bits of memory loss and time I had write down how well you done I had then forgot all about it :lol: .

Now you are shooting very good bags you have answered the question without me even asking it .

If your eye problem ever got better , would you revert to shoot again from your right shoulder ? , I don't think there are many shooters who can swap from one shoulder to the other one with ease , I would hate to think how I would cope now if I had to do the same :good:

Thanks MM , I’m more natural right handed but in the the last couple of outings I’m on about 60% kill to cartridge ratio so not far off what I used to average on the other shoulder. I think if my eye was fixed I probably would go back. I do get frustrated some times but have to remind myself I’m not on my natural side, so it’s all good. 

14 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Nice going mate thats great numbers    

Cheers. 

Just now, muncher said:

Thanks MM , I’m more natural right handed but in the the last couple of outings I’m on about 60% kill to cartridge ratio so not far off what I used to average on the other shoulder. I think if my eye was fixed I probably would go back. I do get frustrated some times but have to remind myself I’m not on my natural side, so it’s all good. 

10 minutes ago, muncher said:

Cheers. 

Just one more question , do you shoot now with both eyes open or with one eye shut , and did you do the same before you had to change ?     THANKS.

13 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Just one more question , do you shoot now with both eyes open or with one eye shut , and did you do the same before you had to change ?     THANKS.

No I shut my right eye as i did on the other shoulder. I have never been able to shoot with both eyes open.