Car 'keyed' at work today

tikkamark

Just tought id vent a bit of anger on here first see what you lads would do in my situation,As the title suggests the bonnet of my car a 06 corrolla van not worth massive amounts i know but im working flat out just to pay for it so when some braindead person decides to put a very large swirl right to the primer in the center of the bonnet and when this person is actually a workmate it makes it 10 times worse :blink: as it happened in the factory carpark at some stage today,i had a bit of an argument with a chap on the factory floor so he is the no1 culpret at this point in time unfortunately theres no camera in the carpark so i cant pinpoint him but i get on seriously well with the other lads in the factory so wouldnt blame anyone else for it its only a small enough factory with about 15 of us in it,i got a qoute to respray the bonnet at €220 so should i try and get the boss to pay?Only thing that really annoys me is i could get it resprayed perfect again only for this muppet to do it again :unsure: What should i do??

or take him out at 300yds wiv the rifle :blink: ahh if a was you ad get the boss to pay for it and when you get it spreyd park it under a camera so youll know its him :unsure:

GM

For those that brought this post to my attention, please assume that bunnybasher07 was "just joking" with this comment as well - Cranfield

Edited by Cranfield

or take him out at 300yds wiv the rifle :blink: ahh if a was you ad get the boss to pay for it and when you get it spreyd park it under a camera so youll know its him :unsure:

GM

Look bud, its getting dark early now, so do his bonnet and doors, and say within his earshot, you have mates who will pay whoever is doing this a visit early in the morning with petrol to the///// who is doing this!

Lance: Still got your Malibu?

Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some ****er did the other day?

Lance: What?

Vincent: ******* keyed it.

Lance: Oh, man, that's ****** up.

Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of **** ****** with it.

Lance: They should be ******* killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that #### doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.

Lance: What a ****er!

Vincent: What's more chicken**** than ******* with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.

Lance: You don't do it.

Vincent: It's just against the rules.

Get hold of him whilest your wearing the :unsure: and shave his head .

all the best yis yp :blink:

Vincent: What's more chicken**** than ******* with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.

Thats exactly it y.p how more of a cowardly act could a person/scumbag commit if you have a problem with a lad come up and say it to his face ;)

Bunnybasher i will suggest to the boss to get cameras fitted in the carpark,but its bad when you have this going on in a place with only 15 or so lads in it and believe it or not there is only 2 irish lads working on the factory floor the rest are lituainan or polish im irish guss whos the braindead car scratcher....the other irish ***** :unsure: Its a sad state of affairs :) looking foward to getting out to austrailia next summer a lot more now :blink:

thats a balls mark, bloody nice van an all. jealous ***** probally driving round in a heap of ****. wouldnt bother doing anything to his car as he probally have a go at yours again. i have a go at giving him a little "scare" :unsure:

Yup nice van alright conor spent a lot of money on her since i got it so its like a piece of me when someone does something like that to it really makes the blood boil :blink: Im going to try to keep it between me and the boss im fairly handy at the tig welding so he cannot afford to loose me im letting him know if something like this ever happens again in the work car park im gone simple as that there is a lot of work for stainless fabricators round me and im sure the other factorys dont have braindead muppets driving the forklifts ;)

Nice van is right. Nice key mark on my bonnet as well, that's why silver is a good car colour :blink: Then again I put enough scratches on my own car so it doesn't bother me.

If it were me, and to save Cranfield the trouble, let's assume I'm joking with this post I'd...

Leave it a few months. If expanding foam will clog up his exhaust get a can. Also some superglue for his locks. Some mastick (will that do?) for around his doors. And a nice pot of paint.

But for Gods sake, don't over do it ;) Leave the bolt cutters at home, there really is no need to cut the air valves off his tyres, or the wipers off his windscreen :unsure:

Nice van is right. Nice key mark on my bonnet as well, that's why silver is a good car colour ;) Then again I put enough scratches on my own car so it doesn't bother me.

If it were me, and to save Cranfield the trouble, let's assume I'm joking with this post I'd...

Leave it a few months. If expanding foam will clog up his exhaust get a can. Also some superglue for his locks. Some mastick (will that do?) for around his doors. And a nice pot of paint.

But for Gods sake, don't over do it :lol: Leave the bolt cutters at home, there really is no need to cut the air valves off his tyres, or the wipers off his windscreen :blink:

I dont mind scratches as part of wear and tear john but it really is an eyesore when its the only mark on the entire car i was doing well at keeping her clean up to this point :unsure:

And for the second part of ur post what id like to do to the chap wouldnt involve anything with his piece of **** it would be more along the lines of the .223 being fired at his head from lets say 10yards...............to make it nice and messy :) Obviously im just messin before anyone gets worried :lol:

Nice van is right. Nice key mark on my bonnet as well, that's why silver is a good car colour :lol: Then again I put enough scratches on my own car so it doesn't bother me.

But for Gods sake, don't over do it :lol: Leave the bolt cutters at home, there really is no need to cut the air valves off his tyres, or the wipers off his windscreen :lol:

In no way would I ever condone this sort of behaviour :blink: ;):) No I mean it.

Tikka, what goes around comes around, Karma and all that mate.

Leave sleeping dogs lie as I am sure your new found friend will hang himself one way or another in the near future.

All this 'revenge is a dish best served cold' isn't worth a toss if you can't have a brag about it mate :unsure:

LB

In no way would I ever condone this sort of behaviour :lol:;):lol: No I mean it.

Tikka, what goes around comes around, Karma and all that mate.

Leave sleeping dogs lie as I am sure your new found friend will hang himself one way or another in the near future.

All this 'revenge is a dish best served cold' isn't worth a toss if you can't have a brag about it mate :unsure:

LB

:lol:???

:) :blink:

:lol:;)

:lol: B)

I would go to your local DIY store buy a tin of bright yellow gloss,take the lid off and put a piece of paper on it.Then turn the tin upside down on the roof of his car.Remove the paper.You will have great pleasure watching him takeing it off and covering his own car in paint :unsure:

Lance: Still got your Malibu?

Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some ****er did the other day?

Lance: What?

Vincent: ******* keyed it.

Lance: Oh, man, that's ****** up.

Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of **** ****** with it.

Lance: They should be ******* killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that #### doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.

Lance: What a ****er!

Lance: You don't do it.

Vincent: It's just against the rules.

Get hold of him whilest your wearing the :unsure: and shave his head .

all the best yis yp :blink:

Got to be the greatest film ever!