Frequent problems loading pigeon watch.

dillieboy

7 minutes ago, dillieboy said:

I have been having lots of problems loading pigeon watch with loads of down time recently.  Is this going to be a regular issue?

2 minutes ago, snow white said:

I have had the same problem can someone please shine a light on the problem.

Thanks for looking 

Quote from Teal....

"Thanks guys, yes the server is really sick. There are some complications with moving it over to a new one. So I am hoping it's patched up for now. But I did think that yesterday.... Sorry for inconvenience, will get over it!!  But need a bit of time to focus on it and get the new server setup and data transferred.

Not come at a great time (these things never do!) sorry for delays with getting back online and apologies in advance if another outage before the move."

3 minutes ago, JKD said:

Quote from Teal....

"Thanks guys, yes the server is really sick. There are some complications with moving it over to a new one. So I am hoping it's patched up for now. But I did think that yesterday.... Sorry for inconvenience, will get over it!!  But need a bit of time to focus on it and get the new server setup and data transferred.

Not come at a great time (these things never do!) sorry for delays with getting back online and apologies in advance if another outage before the move."

👍

Thanks for all your efforts.

6 minutes ago, royden said:

I thought it was my end going pear shaped and was worried that i would be locked out for good.Good luck with the upgrade.

Aye i thought it was sorted after the last time till i couldn't get on at the weekend