Trump $355 woops

islandgun

i quite like Trump because he loves and tries to do the best for his country.

i do find it quite strange and disconcerting though that whatever he's supposed to have done wrong, they've waited till the election run in to push the court cases.

strange also that the majority seem to be in NY.

on the other hand though sleepy Joe gets a free pass for having documents in his garage,that he had no business having as he was only the VP because he's a very old senile man.

unsurprisingly,all the trouble that Trump is supposedly in has been initiated by the Democrats.

GO FIGURE!

as the Yanks say🤔

47 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

i do find it quite strange and disconcerting though that whatever he's supposed to have done wrong, they've waited till the election run in to push the court cases.

on the other hand though sleepy Joe gets a free pass for having documents in his garage,that he had no business having as he was only the VP because he's a very old senile man.

unsurprisingly,all the trouble that Trump is supposedly in has been initiated by the Democrats.

GO FIGURE!

as the Yanks say🤔

Sleepy Joe ? from some out takes I've seen it's more senile Joe

57 minutes ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

GO FIGURE!

as the Yanks say🤔

The ‘establishment’ are terrified Trump will get re-elected. If he is found guilty of just one of the many charges he faces, then his election hopes are over. 
Thats how I see it anyhow. 
He's no doubt all manner of many undesirable things, but can they pin anything on him? Time will tell.  
I think his adversaries are working on the premise that if you throw enough mud, some of it will eventually stick. 🤷‍♂️

I think the more they throw the higher likelihood he will win  i also firmly believe he would actually go to prison and still be president!...lol the establishment are petrified of him, remember its america first!, you make a dollar i make 2 but we all make money!!

16 minutes ago, millrace said:

I think the more they throw the higher likelihood he will win  i also firmly believe he would actually go to prison and still be president!...lol the establishment are petrified of him, remember its america first!, you make a dollar i make 2 but we all make money!!

I'm wondering how he will pay to be elected if his money is accounted for

4 hours ago, Zoli 12 guage said:

GO FIGURE!

as the Yanks say🤔

Exactly as most don’t care about him and his sons dodgy ukraine dealings for vast sums of money 

On 17/02/2024 at 21:53, millrace said:

I’m not sure you can run for election with a conviction. 

He could be president in jail, it all depends on type of conviction thats as much as i know.....lol

Edit,,  yip hes good only stipulation is to be over 35!even if convicted/ been to jail unless it contravene 14th amendment which may if may not actually be a law...then it gets complicated!

Edited by millrace

On 17/02/2024 at 19:04, Zoli 12 guage said:

GO FIGURE!

as the Yanks say🤔

As is the stamping down on Joe's son's laptop. The left in the US will try all means to stop Trump because they fear him so much.

On 17/02/2024 at 19:54, islandgun said:

Sleepy Joe ? from some out takes I've seen it's more senile Joe

Corrupt and traitorous Joe, more like.