Jump to content

KFC al -a co-op


ditchman
 Share

Recommended Posts

several years ago the main big stores tried to emulate these types of high steet fast food ..and they totally failed...they were very poor.....fast forward to now...they have really got their **** together and produce somevery nice chilled shelf stuff....

just right when you have limited time to get a tasty meal done..ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

If you get chance try the Aldi chicken strips copy of McDonalds chicken selects, about ยฃ2.80 - get the ones with the BBQ sauce and they are better than Ronald's.

i will look out for those...........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have to agree Ditchie, I think the supermarket's have upped their game with these chicken meals. I have stopped going to KFC as I got fed up of being served chicken pieces the size of sparrows.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, yates said:

I have to agree Ditchie, I think the supermarket's have upped their game with these chicken meals. I have stopped going to KFC as I got fed up of being served chicken pieces the size of sparrows.ย 

Have you not tried the hot food counter at your local Morrisons ? Way better than KFC,,,, in taste, amount and quality [I do find though, that some stores differ in these three]. Their wedges are good too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JKD said:

Have you not tried the hot food counter at your local Morrisons ? Way better than KFC,,,, in taste, amount and quality [I do find though, that some stores differ in these three]. Their wedges are good too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Not yet but I'll give it a go. Cheers for the heads up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, yates said:

Not yet but I'll give it a go. Cheers for the heads up

๐Ÿ‘ In Morrisons you actually get the whole wing as 1 item, whereas in KFC they separate these to make 2 items,,,, very sneaky IMO ๐Ÿค”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...