KFC al -a co-op

ditchman

several years ago the main big stores tried to emulate these types of high steet fast food ..and they totally failed...they were very poor.....fast forward to now...they have really got their **** together and produce somevery nice chilled shelf stuff....

just right when you have limited time to get a tasty meal done.. 

51 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

If you get chance try the Aldi chicken strips copy of McDonalds chicken selects, about £2.80 - get the ones with the BBQ sauce and they are better than Ronald's.

i will look out for those...........

I have to agree Ditchie, I think the supermarket's have upped their game with these chicken meals. I have stopped going to KFC as I got fed up of being served chicken pieces the size of sparrows. 

1 hour ago, yates said:

I have to agree Ditchie, I think the supermarket's have upped their game with these chicken meals. I have stopped going to KFC as I got fed up of being served chicken pieces the size of sparrows. 

Have you not tried the hot food counter at your local Morrisons ? Way better than KFC,,,, in taste, amount and quality [I do find though, that some stores differ in these three]. Their wedges are good too 😃

1 hour ago, JKD said:

Have you not tried the hot food counter at your local Morrisons ? Way better than KFC,,,, in taste, amount and quality [I do find though, that some stores differ in these three]. Their wedges are good too 😃

Not yet but I'll give it a go. Cheers for the heads up

13 minutes ago, yates said:

Not yet but I'll give it a go. Cheers for the heads up

👍 In Morrisons you actually get the whole wing as 1 item, whereas in KFC they separate these to make 2 items,,,, very sneaky IMO 🤔