Bumbling Boris went to meet the Venezuela Leader Nicolas Maduro , A known Ally of Russia , Quoted Unofficial Talks, What is he hoping to Achieve ????

Hello, This popped up on the net while i was having my Sunday morning coffee, What is he hoping to achieveĀ Ā ??? , is he the new UK Unofficial Foreign spokespersonĀ ???Ā  but then will Maduro take any noticeĀ from a defunct Prime Minister, any thought PWĀ šŸ¤”

It has never been explained (or ever will) why Johnson dumped his security and went partying with Evgeny Lebedev whose father was a KGB agent. The "Russian File" enquiry has never come to light. Putin poured millions into Britain's Brexit campaign - doesn't need a lot of working out?

43 minutes ago, CaptC said:

It has never been explained (or ever will) why Johnson dumped his security and went partying with Evgeny Lebedev whose father was a KGB agent. The "Russian File" enquiry has never come to light. Putin poured millions into Britain's Brexit campaign - doesn't need a lot of working out?

There's not a shred of evidence to support that statement.Ā 

20 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Johnson was 100% left alone in the Italian villa. Ask Farage where he found the Leave Campaign money?

36 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

bet me to it!

21 minutes ago, johnphilip said:

Exactly,Ā  I never got any šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

or me

14 minutes ago, CaptC said:

Johnson was 100% left alone in the Italian villa. Ask Farage where he found the Leave Campaign money?

let's have some evidence based facts then,not just random baseless accusations.

1 hour ago, CaptC said:

I rest my case M'Lud

Not one of the links you've provided gives any credence to your statement that 'Russia poured millions into the Brexit referendum '

By extention you seem to be trying to 'prove' that Russia swung the vote to the 'wrong' result , a bit like Trumps 2016 win was swung by Russian money.

It's pure fantasy, and after lengthy investigations by media and independent government bodies, was proven so.

Ā 

7 hours ago, scobydog said:

Yup, only doing what tony b liar has been doing for years, probably a nice little money earner somewhere along the line.

Ā 

S

Could be the bountiful side of democracy for some, lots of participants making fortunes at the expense of the general population?

Any difference here between this and Lord Cameron slinking back into Government? It is just jobs for the boys - it doesn't matter who you vote for, the Government always get in?

Answers on a postage stamp to......

12 hours ago, Eyefor said:

Any difference here between this and Lord Cameron slinking back into Government? It is just jobs for the boys - it doesn't matter who you vote for, the Government always get in?

Answers on a postage stamp to......

Nope. The end result is always the same.