Dublin

armsid

I see that Dublin is getting to grips with asylum seekers trying to escape *dangerous* UK as they consider Rwanda as unsafe The Irish Gov. is paying out millions to hotel companies to house these migrants as they consider the UK unsafe to be returned to. Interesting times ahead for Ireland

38 minutes ago, armsid said:

I see that Dublin is getting to grips with asylum seekers trying to escape *dangerous* UK as they consider Rwanda as unsafe The Irish Gov. is paying out millions to hotel companies to house these migrants as they consider the UK unsafe to be returned to. Interesting times ahead for Ireland

ALL gone WOKE...................................:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, islandgun said:

I think the liberal woke types will have a few regrets 

I think the NHS has made small steps away from wokism by 'reinstating women'

Hopefully teachers will get real too but I'm wondering who is steering them to turn some of our future fighting men into women.

Ireland is in trouble, the people have had enough,,open doors policy and every hotel half ful of them paid for by government,, irelands own people being treated as second class citizens, if youve ever heard the irish displeasure about Britain it pales compared to what ordinary folk think about migration, if you ever want to see a polition get absolutely schooled find helen mcentee ( irish justice td) "at the oritas" on youtube  being quized on whats going on by a fellow td,its frightening these people are in charge.

10 minutes ago, millrace said:

Ireland is in trouble, the people have had enough,,open doors policy and every hotel half ful of them paid for by government,, irelands own people being treated as second class citizens, if youve ever heard the irish displeasure about Britain it pales compared to what ordinary folk think about migration, if you ever want to see a polition get absolutely schooled find helen mcentee ( irish justice td) "at the oritas" on youtube  being quized on whats going on by a fellow td,its frightening these people are in charge.

But somebody must have voted them in.................................

Thing is what they were voted in for is now not what they are pushing,every politicos promisd to undo what others have done,by then its to late,there is no revolt nowadays and government know this,,covid proved the sheep will in the majority follow,, i was on the west coast of Ireland recently, basicaly back of nowhere and go a couple villages further,migrants on the street, there is no life for them there but they are being pushed out of the city to disappear into the vast beyond away from mainstream eyes!

23 hours ago, Dougy said:

I can only Imagine what theUK is going to be like in 15 20 years. Frightening. 

It is certainly frightening.even more  so people seem oblivious to it. And those that arent are often called racist. If being concerned about what the country is going to be like in years to come for my kids and grand kids makes me one then so be it.

Dublin played hard ball during Brexit open border freedom of movement etc, the Irish courts declared the UK an unsafe country to return migrants. So now migrants are crossing the border from NI to the ROI an EU country, too bad deal with it not the UKs problem :good:

11 hours ago, ordnance said:

Dublin played hard ball during Brexit open border freedom of movement etc, the Irish courts declared the UK an unsafe country to return migrants. So now migrants are crossing the border from NI to the ROI an EU country, too bad deal with it not the UKs problem :good:

not to mention how many referendums the government gave the country on the question of EU membership UNTIL they got the CORRECT answer required 😉