Back on the bass

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mossy835 said:

very nice, is that b/on sea.

Yes dude 👍. Nearest beach to my static . I need to try different beaches really . I O W next year 

2 hours ago, Old farrier said:

Well done nice fish 😊👍

Thank you .

Edited by team tractor

Well done have you fished for any Hounds yet they will put a bend in your rod i've had a few Bass under size haven't really fished for them as yet 

but hopefully out on the boat either Thursday or Friday there are some nice Dover sole about that beach where you fish holds some good sole 

1 hour ago, team tractor said:

Because I’ll be in the iow next year and all I had last time was plaice and pollock. Don’t worry I won’t empty the sea 😂

You better look me up when you get down this way try and pick a good tide 😂😂

42 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Well done have you fished for any Hounds yet they will put a bend in your rod i've had a few Bass under size haven't really fished for them as yet 

but hopefully out on the boat either Thursday or Friday there are some nice Dover sole about that beach where you fish holds some good sole 

Few hounds showing here off the beach 

IMG_0486.jpeg

5 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

I had a sole last year but it was tiny . Thyers tackle told me the sole are turning up . 
I’m only using lug so only small baits . Never had a hound off here . Just flounder, sole , whiting , conger , bass 

4 hours ago, Old farrier said:

You better look me up when you get down this way try and pick a good tide 😂😂

Few hounds showing here off the beach 

IMG_0486.jpeg

My parents booked up for next year with us invited so I told them I’m taking the tackle 😂. It’s in July .

no kids means fishing every night I hope. 100% I’ll meet up 

3 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I had a sole last year but it was tiny . Thyers tackle told me the sole are turning up . 
I’m only using lug so only small baits . Never had a hound off here . Just flounder, sole , whiting , conger , bass 

My parents booked up for next year with us invited so I told them I’m taking the tackle 😂. It’s in July .

no kids means fishing every night I hope. 100% I’ll meet up 

Look forward too it let me know nearer the time