Michael J Fox

steve_b_wales

2 hours ago, RyanMc said:

Morning. 

Nothing on the Google as yet... been a few cases of him having died over the years. 

Ryan

I was surfing the internet early this morning while in work, and one site (I can't find it now) mentioned that four American actors have 'recently' died. M J Fox was one of them.

I don't think the site was a spoof one.

Just now, steve_b_wales said:

I was surfing the internet early this morning while in work, and one site (I can't find it now) mentioned that four American actors have 'recently' died. M J Fox was one of them.

I don't think the site was a spoof one.

UPDATE:

It's a hoax! :mad:

People who post this type of thing are sick minded.

I'm glad Michael J Fox is still around as he does so much good work for Parkinsons causes.

On a brighter note, some years ago, an authoritative paper (I think it may have been "The Times") published an obituary to Professor Heinz Wolff (of the "Great Egg Race" fame)............. to which he phoned in and said how much he'd liked the obituary, but was in fact very much alive.

It seems that there was another Heinz Wolff who was a psychiatrist who had died - hence the confusion.  It seems it is not uncommon - Large list here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prematurely_reported_obituaries#W

Edited by JohnfromUK

I've noticed that Steve B seems to be the 1st to post in this department ie "hatched matched and despatched"

Steve what do you put in your search 1st thing each day ? 

"Who's died today" 

😄😄

19 minutes ago, Dougy said:

I've noticed that Steve B seems to be the 1st to post in this department ie "hatched matched and despatched"

Steve what do you put in your search 1st thing each day ? 

"Who's died today" 

😄😄

:lol: It's probably because I work permanent night shifts and trawl the internet while there!. I didn't work last night so have no idea who's snuffed it! :)