Air Arms Pro Sport Farmyard Pest Control.

59 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

Got to be fair he has chucked his toys out of the pram over that god help us  the op has explained what he meant by it and openly apologised for it  

Yes I thought the same , we as members come from all different parts of the country and our humour might not suit others but so be it ,we never mean to upset anyone and overall I find the members a friendly lot of guys , like you say the op didn't mean to cause offence and had the decency to apologise , I would had been happy with that , mind you I wouldn't had took offence in the first place if they wanted a poster of me on the bedroom wall :lol:     MM

Whilst we may all “not take offence” in general, maybe stop to consider that he has recently lost his sidekick/ hunting buddy however you wish to call it and was visibly upset talking about it in the last video I watched, losing your dog is hard to deal with and may in some way have something to do with mindset at the moment the reply was read. People react in different ways to different things 🤷‍♂️

I sincerely hope he returns to the forum as with many others I looked forward to and enjoyed his content. 

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

Yes I thought the same , we as members come from all different parts of the country and our humour might not suit others but so be it ,we never mean to upset anyone and overall I find the members a friendly lot of guys , like you say the op didn't mean to cause offence and had the decency to apologise , I would had been happy with that , mind you I wouldn't had took offence in the first place if they wanted a poster of me on the bedroom wall :lol:     MM

i've had my picture on the wall it just happened to be the police wanted wall 👮‍♂️

Hyia men, i can only be honest with you all and apologize i suppose, since i started You Tube a few year back you can imagine the grief i have had over the years off Antis and such as they come out with so much rubbish and abuse it often makes me think its just not worth it at times, any way that day i was getting it off them so when i see the comment i got on here although now i know was nothing harm full i did take it as this person thought that i thought i was some thing very special and full of my self which if you really know me i am far from that, any way water under the bridge i am back on now full time again and you can all take the mickey as much as you want just don't mention me on a wall in a poster wi mi scruffy hat on. 😂😂👌👍🫡

6 minutes ago, simon6ppc said:

Hyia men, i can only be honest with you all and apologize i suppose, since i started You Tube a few year back you can imagine the grief i have had over the years off Antis and such as they come out with so much rubbish and abuse it often makes me think its just not worth it at times, any way that day i was getting it off them so when i see the comment i got on here although now i know was nothing harm full i did take it as this person thought that i thought i was some thing very special and full of my self which if you really know me i am far from that, any way water under the bridge i am back on now full time again and you can all take the mickey as much as you want just don't mention me on a wall in a poster wi mi scruffy hat on. 😂😂👌👍🫡

Excellent post Simon what you do is something we all love doing keep up the good work and plenty of 👍