Paranoid

Guest The Outlaw

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Outlaw
come on then outlaw..................get your 1000 posts up and out of the way.ha ha

I'm not falling for that one.

Pooh sticks you got me you old dog A K A. ;)

Tony

DF, I ain't the spelling police, we have been down that avenue. How's your poetry by the way ;)

I was just having a good old fashioned dig.

its ok, I know your aving a laugh

and the B word means "Balon"

DF, I've just been chatting to my pimp in Brazil and neither of us knows what a 'Balon' is......can you elaborate?

DF, I ain't the spelling police, we have been down that avenue. How's your poetry by the way ;)

I was just having a good old fashioned dig.

its ok, I know your aving a laugh

and the B word means "Balon"

DF, I've just been chatting to my pimp in Brazil and neither of us knows what a 'Balon' is......can you elaborate?

Look up the hebrew dictionary

The amount of new members joining has stayed constant, only a couple of people have been banned and there have been no "antis" posting.

A lot of new members register, say hello and then sit back and read, only posting when they feel they have a real contribution to make.

Just because they are not posting every five minutes, doesn't mean they have instantly become fed-up.

We get our fair share of inexperienced youngsters, which is good and quite a few members that are not great spellers and we even post a link to a good spellchecker about every three months.

So, in conclusion, things are about normal.

DIT NOTE: I noticed you have changed a lot of your original post by editing it, making some of my reply redundant.

I note what you said Mr Cranfield about Anti's posting, but do you know they dont read these forums?

at a lot of your comments and those of other moderators are not unbiased and are sometimes loaded with

hidden swipes at people.

We can all read and make our own minds up about who is what on here and to be honest I would say that there are some

moderators that dont deserve the respect of that the title moderator should get.

Lets all be men about it, if people dont like someone for what they say or hint at then say so.

They shouldnt sit there pontificating and getting on peoples back when they are no better than anyone else.

There are but a few good moderators on here and in my opinion at least two are not in that league.

Thoose two know who they are just like the people they snipe at know who they are.

They should all stop the bitching and just get on with it.

Tony

I disagree with you, I am sure Antis read this Forum, but they rarely post on it and when they do, we remove them very quickly.

My statement that no Antis have posted on here recently is correct.

Not only are we Moderators, but we are firstly members and entitled to enter into banter, as much as any other member.

When we post as Moderators, the text in the post usually makes it clear what we are doing.

I will not speak for the other Moderators, but I do not care if you respect me as a Moderator, or as a person.

You are not important in my life, its as simple as that.

Dusty - second post on this thread. you had a pop about spelling. When I point out your shortcomings you come over a bit nasty. Grow up - sooner the better.

Whats got up ur nose?

And if you know how I found out that word was wrong cause I did not know what it meant

Guest The Outlaw
The amount of new members joining has stayed constant, only a couple of people have been banned and there have been no "antis" posting.

A lot of new members register, say hello and then sit back and read, only posting when they feel they have a real contribution to make.

Just because they are not posting every five minutes, doesn't mean they have instantly become fed-up.

We get our fair share of inexperienced youngsters, which is good and quite a few members that are not great spellers and we even post a link to a good spellchecker about every three months.

DIT NOTE: I noticed you have changed a lot of your original post by editing it, making some of my reply redundant.

I note what you said Mr Cranfield about Anti's posting, but do you know they dont read these forums?

at a lot of your comments and those of other moderators are not unbiased and are sometimes loaded with

hidden swipes at people.

We can all read and make our own minds up about who is what on here and to be honest I would say that there are some

moderators that dont deserve the respect of that the title moderator should get.

Lets all be men about it, if people dont like someone for what they say or hint at then say so.

They shouldnt sit there pontificating and getting on peoples back when they are no better than anyone else.

There are but a few good moderators on here and in my opinion at least two are not in that league.

Thoose two know who they are just like the people they snipe at know who they are.

Tony

I disagree with you, I am sure Antis read this Forum, but they rarely post on it and when they do, we remove them very quickly.

Not only are we Moderators, but we are firstly members and entitled to enter into banter, as much as any other member.

When we post as Moderators, the text in the post usually makes it clear what we are doing.

I will not speak for the other Moderators, but I do not care if you respect me as a Moderator, or as a person.

Fair play to you an honest response and I welcome it. ;)

Tony

hidden swipes at people.

Tony

I've been a Forum member for some time now, and I've got to say I've not been aware of any unreasonable behaviour by any of the mods.

They all have a sense of humour, (except one), and without doubt Cranners comes across as a pretty decent sort who doesn't get easily flustered by dumn or ignorant posters.

I've seen many shooting "experts" come & go on this forum over the years, one guy in particular springs to mind, what he didn't know about shooting simply wasn't worth knowing, and woe betide anybody who dared to challenge his views. Anyway he let slip one day he didn't even own a shotgun and had only just applied for his SGC, quite incredible for an "expert"..??

So, in answer to your question, yes Tony, you are getting paranoid, but as you've only just joined the forum, sit back, chillout and remember when it comes to posting, "quality is definitely better than quantity".

Cat.

Guest The Outlaw

I agree with you and the Mungler who calmed me down earlier.

I do get out of my pram but only when I think it is needed.

pm's and comments are like 2+2= 4

Thats my say/rant and I will once again move on.

Cheers Cat

Tony