Strictly come dancing-with pavman

pav

Now I like to think of myself as a modern man, but I just cannot seem to get my head around this strictly come dancing. it's all just a bit much for me.

So when I went round the old mans for a nice Sunday roast and found him dancing and cheering to the flamboyant, twirling and dancing men in his Pigeon Watch T Shirt I felt a little bit uncomfortable.

Your thoughts?

02122007147ly6.jpg

Oi, you foot clompin', shuffle-gaited, bunch of dance floor divas - Not.

I wish to register a severe complaint about this post. I thought that it was serious!

I go ballroom dancing on a regular basis, and use my tippy toe training on a regular basis to stalk rabbits, foxes and pigeons so that i can almost tap them on the shoulder before I shoot them (get all the odds in your favour, as I'm always saying).

I can sassy through a stubble field without raising a single 'crunch', unlike my useless shooting companions :lol: :o Useless ****.

So, lets have a bit more respect for the finer arts about wot you lot know nothing :lol: :lol:

I've seen you - stood by the side of the dance floor with wistful gazes and a pint in hand whilst I dance with all the tottie in the place.

Smug *** :lol: :lol:

He needs to go on a diet.

You did ask :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LB

LB, two things you should know,

1, I have pics of you, 2 I have paint shop pro and know how to use it

I am aware of both your points Pavman but I'm unsure as to why you have raised them :lol:

Here's two points for you though.

The first is that I have no shame and suffer no embarrassment being a (proven) borderline sociopath.

The second is that you can have the best paint pro in the world mate but you will still be known as fat bloke.

LB :o

Oi, you foot clompin', shuffle-gaited, bunch of dance floor divas - Not.

I wish to register a severe complaint about this post. I thought that it was serious!

I go ballroom dancing on a regular basis, and use my tippy toe training on a regular basis to stalk rabbits, foxes and pigeons so that i can almost tap them on the shoulder before I shoot them (get all the odds in your favour, as I'm always saying).

I can sassy through a stubble field without raising a single 'crunch', unlike my useless shooting companions :oops: :oops: Useless ****.

So, lets have a bit more respect for the finer arts about wot you lot know nothing :angry: :angry:

I've seen you - stood by the side of the dance floor with wistful gazes and a pint in hand whilst I dance with all the tottie in the place.

Smug *** :rolleyes::lol:

Does this tottie you speak of have facial hair and biceps?

Where I come from its body poppin’ and smooth grooves that get the young women going :lol:

He needs to go on a diet.

You did ask :lol::angry::angry::oops:

LB

LB, two things you should know,

1, I have pics of you, 2 I have paint shop pro and know how to use it

I am aware of both your points Pavman but I'm unsure as to why you have raised them :rolleyes:

Here's two points for you though.

The first is that I have no shame and suffer no embarrassment being a (proven) borderline sociopath.

The second is that you can have the best paint pro in the world mate but you will still be known as fat bloke.

LB :lol:

Its my Glands LB :oops: