What do you do for work?

lewis 682

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Building/property maintainence, that the main one but I have been very bored over the years and been a "Jack of all trades".

Master of a few as well.

Hence the name "The Whole Service"

Tony

dodgy builder then :P:lol:

I have worked with a few numpties but have my own firm, but as I dont advertise all work is by word of mouth.

Tony

yeah heard about you :lol::lol::good:

I've been fairly lucky, only ever worked for one company which was when I left school, lasted 2 months, thought to myself I can do that, so I did. Since then I've setup my own Imports and Distribution company which has grown rapidly over the years. Now thinking of expanding into the property development game, but not sure if thats going to be the right thing to do due the property market slowing.

I'm a senior product manager for Citrix Systems (IT Software). Basically PMs define product requirements and the product roadmap that the engineers then code. 50/50 split between working with engineering and other product teams and in the field talking to customers/partners/channel/distributors/resellers etc to work out what we need to be making now and in the future.

Si

Guest The Outlaw
Don't all hate me I am a nice person :) !! Copper, oh and part time game keeper :lol:

Are you coming along to the Bucks v Essex

You're more than welcome, we all know coppers can't shoot :lol:

:lol::good::good:

By the sound of your team he could get a few useful leads you are welcome bye the way Dean K.

:P

Tony

I am a project manager in construction. I work mainly in the retail sector, my main client is Tesco.

But if you are buildng a house or extension give me a shout and I will advise you where I can free of charge. Give a donation to Pigeon watch instead of the £250 a day I usually charge :P

I am a qualified Teacher (16+ / Adults) taught various subjects including IT, Business and Health & Social Care in FE (Colleges) and Key Skills (IT, Numeracy & Literacy).

I am currently a Workforce Development Team Leader (civil servant) at Council and love my job! I manage a team that help employers/employees in companies improve their skills by offering relevant training in the workplace for essential business skills. This helps to improve job prospects, earn a better salary but most of all believe that people can improve their life, have more confidence and achieve when they have been knocked down so many times before.

So if you you know a company who my team could help - get in touch.

Calam