How did you get your username?

Teal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I was young I used to spend the weekends at my nans, both my uncles still lived at home.

The eldest one that sadly passed away this year ages 62 had a nick name for everybody in the family.

As I was a small child for my age who went in the local woods a lot I was obviously called "Gnome of the Woods"

And to this day I am still called Gnome by some family and friends.

I got mine years ago at uni. A couple of guys on my floor were mucking about with a rugby ball and they threw it to me. I ran at them and pushed them both backwards. One of them said "he's like a ******* tank!", and the name stuck. I even have it on my car reg plate now.

Mine came from the book And film "day of the jackal" the gun he had in the film was a little similar to something I had a few years ago. It was a slim, all steel take-down style .22 stevens marksman falling block. It really was a poachers gun and I bloody loved it!!

The rifle looked so expeident, it could have passed as a set of BMX handlebars when it was in parts.......:-)

• 4 weeks later...